Urbanjungle.care app

Hello Homey Community,

As many of you know, I’ve been an open source contributor for Xiaomi mi flora, Beacon, Sureflap, P1 smartmeter for Homey over the years. Two years ago, I started as a freelance developer and I’ve developed several dashboards for monitoring my plants health with Homey and Xiaomi mi flora. This passion project has evolved into a mobile app (first Android, then iOS) that I use and I decided that I want to share it with the rest of the world.

:star2: Features of the urbanjungle.care App:

• Custom tasks: Tailor tasks specific to each of your plants.
  • Background sensor data gathering: The app collects sensor data (Note: Bluetooth needs to be in range).
  • Notifications: Stay informed with notifications about new tasks for your plants.

:rocket: Alpha release coming soon!

An alpha release to test the app’s functionality will be soon available for testing. There will be a limited number of slots for alpha testers, so stay tuned for an opportunity to be one of the first to try out.

I’m excited to bring this tool to our community and hope it enhances your experience in caring for your indoor garden. I made a landings page where you can sign up: www.urbanjungle.care

6 Likes