Unable to add Shelly Button 1 (missing icon)

I am sure somebody has seen this and knows how to solve it.

Select Use default and get this:

Only option is here to click the cross.

Trying to select a svg I made just gets me back to the Choose file option

Read the pairing instructions from the first post in the support topic. The answer in in there.

Yes, I read that comment before, but just as the person who asked it there I am unable to find “the first post in the support topic”. What support topic? I did search the forum for “Shelly Button 1” and 'Select Icon).

Would you be so kind to point me the right location?

“klik hier”

“Contact”, “Bezoek forum”

I have this problem to. What was the solution?

I think it was: “Read the pairing instructions from the first post in the support topic. The answer in in there.”

Hi!

I can’t find any pairing instructions in the first post😕

in the support topic

i guess the previous (somewhat cryptic) solutions were pointing towards the fact that you first have to link your Shelly to the Shelly Cloud and update the firmware before you pair it.

This only, was not solving the problem for me. I had to restart the Homey Shelly App as well after the firmware upgrade. After a restart the empty “select icon” step is no longer shown and it continues the flow.

Last week I had the same issue with one of the devices.

I did a factory reset (with a switch) several times, but the device ID was connected to another cloud account from a friend of mine (where I was testing with a device of mine).
Got in to his cloud account, deleted the device and then this issue was gone :slight_smile:

Found it quite strange, but did the work for me.