Tips for how to implement ideas I want

Hello all!

Hoping this post is alright, I have expanded my system a good bit lately and I’m feeling motivated to hopefully implement a few ideas I’ve had for a long time. I’ve searched around for solutions here, some I’ve found and some I have not, the reason for posting them all is to hopefully gain some perspective and constructive criticism to what I’m thinking.
Maybe also some inspiration to some and let me know if you want specifics to implement on your own.

If you like saying “Use ctrl-F and google” this thread is probably an eyesore to you.

Hubs/wifi:
1 - Homey v2
2 - Chromecast v2
3 - Google Home Mini
1 - Roborock S6

Z-Wave
1 - Danalock v3
1 - Develco Smoke Sensor
6 - Telldus Magnetic Sensor
1 - Cleverio Magnetic Sensor
1 - Aeotec Multisensor 6
1 - Cleverio Smart Plug
2 - Telldus Smart Plug Small
Hue:
Hue v2 bridge
All lighting
Switch
Motion Sensor

Zigbee:
1 - Aqara Motionn Sensor (Not working, unknown)
1 - Heiman Siren (Not supported)

Not in use is a SmartThings hub v2 and 2 Vision.

Apps:
Better Logic
Countdown
Heimdall
HTTP Request flow cards
Micro Web Server (Stopped working)
Send SMS
Smart presence
Soundboard (Not working)
Sun Events
Tibber
Transitions (Not in use)
Virtual Devices

Implemented ideas:
Lock triggering depending on alarm and position state
Lights triggering depending on sun position, time, alarm, wake up and position.
Voice alerts from Google on alarm, doors forgotten open, post delivered, power consumption, washing machine and dishwasher.
TV power states triggering depending on time, alarm and voice.
Notifications on alarms, washing and vacuuming and errors on all.
SMS to assigned neighbors when necessary depending on alarms and position.
3 buttons on Hue Switch for toggling lighting in three rooms and last button for turning on alarm.

Not working:
Heiman Siren, SmartThings Vision and Aqara Motion.
Audio file with siren sound to play on Google cast.

What I want implemented:
Triggering actions on SMS recieved, f.ex. so neighbors can unlock door with unique passphrase if fire alarm triggered and us not home.
Getting lock to show in Google Home?
Lock/unlock by clicking on device in overview instead of opening it in addition to showing lock/unlock-state (active/inactive)
Smart idea to easily trigger kitchen lights brightening which does not trigger from motion or similar from living room which is in same room approx 1m away.
Extract TimeTree-calendar with API events to be displayed.
Getting siren audio-file to play on Google Cast.
Getting Heiman Siren to work. (Zigbee)
Getting SmartThingsVision integrated.
Turning off bedroom lights after set time with no activity in bedroom without triggering by small movement, or a good under bed lighting for not waking up wife when getting up to pee.
Specified room cleaning for Roborock S6

Product tips wanted for:
Water Leak detection for kitchen and bathroom.
Water Shut-off.
Doorbell with camera to replace wired old one.
Outdoor Motion sensor.
Outdoor lighting that can be triggered.
Good motion sensor indoor for replacing Aqara sensor.
USP-backup, maybe also connection backup?
Keypad for disabling alarm in case of phone/position not working.

If anyone has good ideas or products they are pleased with for these ideas please let me know, also if you have improvements or criticism!

Hi

Check out this post about the ideas that I have done.

My plans so far for these ideas are:

Triggering actions on SMS recieved, f.ex. so neighbors can unlock door with unique passphrase if fire alarm triggered and us not home.

• Unsure, hoping Send SMS developer can implement.
    Found no alternatives so far.

Getting lock to show in Google Home?

• Unsure, have found no good information yet.

Lock/unlock by clicking on device in overview instead of opening it in addition to showing lock/unlock-state (active/inactive)

• Virtual Device, but can’t find something supporting both trigger and state?

Smart idea to easily trigger kitchen lights brightening which does not trigger from motion or similar from living room which is in same room approx 1m away.

• Possibly motion sensor under kitchen cabinets?
    Extract TimeTree-calendar with API events to be displayed.
  • Having a hard time figuring out how to save the results from HTTP Get? Not quite understanding what is said on the forums.
    Getting siren audio-file to play on Google Cast.
  • Not uploading files due to unknown error.
    Micro Web Server keeps dropping connection, unknown, haven’t prioritized finding this out in hopes for another solution.

Getting Heiman Siren to work. (Zigbee)

• Needs developer attention, but wondering if there is another app covering it as Heiman is rebranded a lot.

Getting SmartThingsVision integrated.

• No obvious solution yet.

Turning off bedroom lights after set time with no activity in bedroom without triggering by small movement, or a good under bed lighting for not waking up wife when getting up to pee.

• Motion sensor under bed and lightstrip under bed?

Specified room cleaning for Roborock S6

• Possible, but impossible to extract coordinates due to new encryption it seems. Have read about possibility in HomeAssistant for specifying actual room number to clean instead of coordinates, can’t see this referenced in Homey and the app.

Too many items in one post, most items are already mentoned in other posts, search for them and ask for help there, f.i. for your SMS question, you can use Telegram.

:+1: