Thermostat that works

I have a temperature sensor and a plug switch (both zigbee) from Climax. I can manually control the plug. I have associated the temperature sensor with Vthermo. It report the temperature and I can set the target temperature. I have tried a lot to make the thermostat to control the plug. Please help me with clear instructions. I have a Homey Pro early 2023.

I don’t use the app, but it looks like you would need to create Flows to Trigger when the Vthemo switches on / off and control the plug in the Action card.

Sorry, but I don’t quite understand the problem. Maybe you can provide more information? And what have you already tried?

Which app do you use for these devices?
Zigbee plugs are supported “out of the box” without an app, but temperature sensors?

So is it a hardware or a flow problem? If you have problems with the VThermo app, please ask in the corresponding app topic → [APP][PRO] VThermo

Not sure what your setup is (share pictures etc.) and how you have associated the thermostat and the valve. I use VThermo and have both in the same zone. There is also a setting that controls this way for associating.

I have tried to make a flow (mostly on the computer). I have tried alot. The switch never turn on, even though the sensor is cooled with ice spray. I am new on this and need help to design a flow that is working. The flow should set the temperature on the thermostat to 23 degrees Celsius when home and 15 degrees else.

I prefere to work on the web interface. There is no problem with the hardware. The Vthermo shows right temperature and I can set target temperature. I have problem to design a flow that works automaticly. When I push the play icon in the flow it is working, but this must work all the time.
(Excuse for my bad english :slight_smile:

Was the temperature above the set point and then drop below the setpoint?
The Flow will only trigger when the temperature crosses the setpoint.

Yes of course. There are big black fields in my knowlage. Can you give me an example of a flow that works.

and then the opposite in another Flow to turn it off

1 Like

So simple. I messed it up way too much. Thank you.

1 Like