Spot Prices from Nordpool

Hi,

Recently left Tibber and need a new source for spot prices on electricity. Checked out Power by the hours, Happy Spot Price and other apps but none of them provide this.

Anyone succeeded to fetch this? Either via app or a simple api request? I need NO1 spot prices in Norway. Thanks in advance!

Brgds
Christian

Spot prices is something different than day ahead prices (different price every hour for one day ahead)? Did you check and configure Day Ahead Pricing in Power By The Hour app?

Hi,

I don’t need day ahead - I need the spot price at Now() …that’s it :slight_smile:

Brgds
Christian

I think we mean the same thing. Day ahead prices is spot prices per hour for the current day and next day until 11pm.
I you install PBTH app, add a DAP energie device and select NO_Norway_1 I think you’ve got what you want.
But maybe I’m mistaken…

1 Like

We did mean the same thing…and you are right!

Thanks for the patience with me, not sure what happened first time I tried to install the Power By The Hour app but yes now I was able to get what I wanted.

Thanks a lot!

Brgds
Christian

1 Like

Happy Spot Price do have a tag #Current price that you can use in any other flow as well.