Smartware SH5-RDV-A Thermostate

Hello all,

I need a thermostatic valve in one of the bedrooms. Iwant to shut of this valve when the window in that room is open. I saw the SH5-RDV-A of smartwares but want to be sure this thing works before i buy another cat in the sack as we say in holland. Does anyone has experiance with this device or does anyone have a good alternative below the 75 euro’s

gr,
Frans

Well since i got no reply figured it out myself. Because the SH5-RDV-A of smartwares is a 433mhz based device it doesn’t seem to be rigth for me. 433 mhz is giving issue’s with Homey(KAKU). So i am replacing all those items. I have seen some reviews of the Eurotronic spirit devices. So i have ordered one of those.

greetz Frans

Of course your right however patience is not my strongest point :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I do want to state that the reaction time on some post takes sometimes ages or even no response.
Of course i understand that the anwers comes from volunteers that have more in life than homey.
I also see that the answer usualy comes from the same persons so maybe we need some more experianced guys that are willing to help others.

nevertheless thanks for answering

greetz
Frans

1 Like