Smart Door Lock - United States

I am in the United States. And I am looking for a smart lock option that works with Homey. Here is some background info:

I just moved into a new home and have decided to move away from SmartThings and Switch to Homey. I have pre-ordered the Homey Pro (early 2023), and I Received my Homey Bridge a couple days ago. I got the bridge as a hold over to connect to devices while I wait for the Pro. I will be using the Pro in the cloud until the Pro device is delivered.

With the preamble of background info out of the way, my question is:

Has anyone heard of a Smart Lock that works with Homey that is sold in the US and compatible with United States Deadbolts? I have seen the Nuki, Yale, and Dynalock options, but those are all for use with the Euro-style cylinders. I am hoping for a z-wave option as the 2.4ghz band is really crowded in my neighborhood but would settle for zigbee or wifi as long as I can get it to connect to Homey and be able to Lock/Unlock my door based on a flow, as well as be able to set codes for family and contractors also through homey. I don’t want to spend $200 - $300 USD on a smart lock only to realize it doesn’t and can’t connect to Homey.

I am totally okay with getting a lock that I have to then use a community based “homey app” to control. I am also capable of doing some minor programming if there is an app out there that may just need to be modified for something of a similar US model to an EU lock.

Has anyone seen or heard of any kind of smart lock for Homey in the US?

Based on my research, it seems that there are limited smart lock options that are specifically marketed as compatible with Homey in the US. There are several smart lock options available in the US that are compatible with Homey. Some of the popular options include:

1. August Smart Lock - This lock works with Z-Wave and can be controlled through the August Home app, as well as with Homey through a community-created app.
  2. Kwikset Smart Locks - Kwikset offers a range of smart locks that can be connected to Homey through the SmartThings app.
  3. Schlage Smart Locks - Schlage also offers a range of smart locks that can be connected to Homey through the SmartThings app.
  4. Danalock V3 - This smart lock works with HomeKit, Z-Wave, Zigbee, and Bluetooth, and can be controlled through the Danalock app or with Homey through a community-created app.

It’s important to note that not all models of these locks may be compatible with Homey, so it’s best to check the compatibility with Homey before making a purchase with a locksmith in Holloway. Additionally, some locks may require the use of a community-created app for Homey integration, which may require some additional setup and troubleshooting.