Slow Flow

“Tuya doesn’t provide access to their snapshots or streams, so … viewing the feed isn’t possible”

Like I said, this suggests that the only reason why you can’t view feeds from Tuya devices is because of something that Tuya lacks, not something that Homey lacks.

1 Like

Biggest THANK YOU! I will have a look into it asap. J.

Hi Dirk,

once again many thanks for your advice and the flow. I have applied the “Zone active” trigger but unfortunatelly this would not work (whereas in the same flow “motion alarm on works OK”, strange, no other sensors in this zone…

So I stayed with "motion alarm for now as it works. The other thing is that my motion sensor has no AND trigger “helligkeit ist kleiner als”. I had to stay with my variable for “heligkeit”, but his works well too… :slight_smile:

I am testing now “lights off” after 15 min of zone inactivity, so far so good… :slight_smile:

Best and have a great afternoon, J.

Door- and window sensors are also part of „Zone Activity“, so maybe you use also one or more of these sensors in the same zone.
It’s easy to check which sensors are included in the zone. In the smartphone app select the Devices view and then the zone. Then click on the “Activity” widget. All sensors that can activate this zone are then displayed. You can exclude sensors using the cogwheel.

You have to use the logic card for this:

This here is a tutorial how to use logic variables:

1 Like

Wow! This is getting more and more interesting… :slight_smile:

Many many thanks for your kind and patient explanations, I will give it a try on my next “Homey round” :slight_smile:

Many thanks in advance,

Best, J.

I phrased it that way because, if we were to support video streams in the future, Tuya branded cameras probably wouldn’t be compatible. :wink:

Perhaps take a look at the friendly neighbours of Home Assistant then, because their official Tuya integration supports streams from Tuya-branded devices.