Showcase your Dashboard

Nice one! What kind of tablet are u using? and what resolution?

Neat. Would you like to tell us more?

Quick & not-so-pretty (Dutch) Buienradar forecast web widget (the white one), without installing the app.
A local weatherstation can be selected.

URL I used:
https://gadgets.buienradar.nl/gadget/forecastandstation/6249

Goto gadgets.buienradar.nl to create your local forecast:

Note: the selected part is the URL you’ll need. And put https:// in front of it :wink:

1 Like

Hey @Peter_Kawa do you have the same problem that the widget don’t refresh? I open the dashboard at 16:00 and now at 21:00 hour it is stil at the time frame 16:00 - 17:00 hour

I have the same issue with Buienradar, after a while it stops refreshing. If I close and open the dashboard it is working again

1 Like

I am just starting out. An immediate benefit I see over 3rd party dashboards is that it is so quick. A couple of questions though:

1. You can see that for two variables I try and display the power prices for the next 10 30 minute time slots but it just shows 3 and then gives a … Is there anyway to increase the size of the display wizard to use a full column or more.
  2. With my Green Bin/Red Bin card is there anyway to add the associated colour as background.

My take, in Swedish, really nice to see more widgets!

3 Likes

Yeah as I’ve noticed.
Idk the cause. It obviously lacks refresh-on-focus functionality.

1 Like

Also in landscape, only two columns. Do I miss something like an ‘add column’ button or something like that?

That looks different from mine, I have 3 columns in landscape and widget only fits 3 devices horizontally, not 4 like yours. I have an iPad air. Is yours maybe a different screen size?

Can you swipe one of those widgets to the next page to make a third column? There is no add new column button on mine either.

@Dick_J FYI: Homey Dashboards — Public Beta Megathread - #111 by Harwin

That would be the case then. Thanks @martijnpoppen !

Combination node red and homey app homescreen on smartphone

2 Likes

Just keeping it simple for now, will learn over time what I use and what I don’t.

Using an last gen iPad mini at the moment.

As already was expected … Old tablet was taken from a drawer and set-up for a second life :heart_eyes:.

3d🖨️ A simple frame for the tablet.
Put os in developer mode and control the screen on with the charger and motion sensor…

8 Likes

Just a simplex galaxy tab. No clue what resolution.

Therefore back to the topic please.
There are other places for that, therefore cleaned-up here .

8 Likes

Awesome, how did you do with "energi idag, elmätare, elkostnad something you can share with picture. Väldigt bra och snyggt :slight_smile: