Showcase your Dashboard

Thanks @robertklep

This instantly brought me on an idea.

@ Athom team:
It’s about time for dynamic boolean variable icons as well!

Or even better, while this “widget” is such a space waster: dynamic (variable) cards, like:

• for boolean variables / items
    Only show if “true”
  • for numeric variables / insights / items:
    Only show if equal/below/above/not 10%
  • for string variables/items:
    Only show if “xmas”
    and so on
8 Likes

Hi Paul,

How did you get the Buienradar on your Dashboard? When I enter the URL into the web app, I do get the widget, but it shows cookies. Also, I see that you have camera feeds displayed. When I try to add cameras, I don’t get any options. I have a Netatmo doorbell and Aqara cameras. How did you manage to get that working?

Don’t forget to mention ChromeOS! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You can simply install the Homey App from the Google Play Store there and use dashboards that way.

@Rogier_Verheugen A bit unrelated to the topic, but how have you gotten your Ajax system to integrate with Homey?

Hi Hass,

I used two Ajax relais. One for Alarm active and one for Alarm (partial) armed. And a Fibaro smart implant. These 3 are hard wired. The Fibaro smart implant talks to Homey.

But just wait… Homey is in contact with Ajax security. They are working on an integration. Saves you a lot of money.

Rogier

1 Like

You can use the web widget with this URL
https://gadgets.buienradar.nl/gadget/zoommap/?lat=51.8425&lng=5.85278&overname=2&zoom=6&naam=nijmegen&size=3&voor=1

You can create a similar URL with your own preferences at https://gadgets.buienradar.nl

3 Likes

Is that a utility price widget you have on top there?

I like to add the today prices as well, but could not yet find this. Could you please learn something to us @Peter_Kawa

@sschot & @Torbjorn_Melbye
Hello,

It’s just a camera widget of the ‘camera’ of the Power by the Hour app.
It’s from the so-called ‘day ahead pricing’ device, and gets auto generated.

Please use the link above for Power by the Hour specific info and help, thx.

Here’s the in-app view of that cam:

1 Like

I see. Thank you

Thanks and solved.

You have to know something to very very much to find your way to Homey and now to the dashboard as well!

edit: it is a bit a pitty that you can not read the times due to the presentation… Maybe this could be changed, solved and/or updated

Thanks

You can find the picture in the webwidget from Buienradar. The camera just shows the last still. Itś a Eufy doorbel

I like the sun up and down widget. How is that done? URL or your local server solution?
Thanks for the inspiration. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Bas,

Are you willing to share your custom made web widgets? It looks awesome.

Rogier

I only get two columns on my iPad :flushed:

Turn it 90 degrees.

5 Likes

That doesn’t change the layout. Adding a column results in a second dashboard tab.

You can only show two columns in portrait. You can add another column in landscape. In portrait you can then just swipe to the third column.

I wish we could add even more columns…

Edit: We can add more columns! Just not in the home screen it seems.