Shelly push action is not working in Homey

Hey,

I have a problem with my Shelly 4 PM modules and the connection to Homey.

I would like to use the “multitouch function”. So I can add a “one push” - “double push” and “long push” action to a flow.

If the shelly is configured as a button, the relay is turned on/off with every push, so that is not a problem.

Now I detach the input from the relay so it won’t turn the relay/lights on/off on every push.
Instead I will add a flow to the every type of push (single, double, long) in Homey.
If I check the diagnostics on the Shelly, every time I push the button I got the following results.

shelly_notification:206 Event from input:1: {"component":"input:1", "id":1, "event":"btn_down", "ts":1690092823.02} 08:13:43 shelly_notification:206 Event from input:1: {"component":"input:1", "id":1, "event":"btn_up", "ts":1690092823.26} 08:13:43 shelly_notification:206 Event from input:1: {"component":"input:1", "id":1, "event":"single_push", "ts":1690092823.52} 08:13:43

So far so good.

In Homey I use the Shelly app and the function “action - event”
I can select the following actions:
-Every action
-Single Push
-Long Push
-Double Push
I made a flow that makes a comment on my timeline.
If I choise “Every action” => 3 lines are created (like in the shelly app) Probably “button down” + “button up” + “single push”
If I choise one of the “Push” actions => nothing happens

So Shelly is giving information to Homey, but it looks like Homey can’t filter out the type of push that was send.

Anyone an idea how I can solve this?

Thanks for all the ideas!

Stef

Maybe you can show you’re flows so people can see what you did
And did you searched on the Shelly topic?
https://community.homey.app/t/app-pro-cloud-shelly/765

Sounds like a possible bug, I’ll look into it but please use the app support topic instead of creating new threads. These go unseen easily.

It’s a bug. A fix should be up in an hour or so.

[EDIT] And it’s up.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!!! Now it’s working like a charm!
And I can start playing with it!

Greetings
Stef