Send email when triggered?

It has been working at least 75 times!
Ow and I did read the topic.

Nope, i havent pushed the testbutton 75 times, not 150 ā€¦
But if i did, i would prefer that the emails and push notice came shortly after.

I donā€™t understand. You said it worked when testing with only the email part:

When testing without the Logic part it works.

But does it run from itself as it should when the flow is triggered? You are absolutely not clear in what happens when which makes it very difficult to try to understand and solve this.

Thats strange, Now it works here to.
I did a long time power of when i left for work, and pluged it in when i got home, and now it works here aswell. Hopefully it will work forward on aswell.

1 Like

For the record: did you or did you not do a PtP 2 days ago like @JPe4619 advised?
Because it should have solved the problem then already i assumeā€¦

1 Like

I did the PTP as JPe Asked me to do, but nothing changed at that time.

1 Like

I guess u missed the 11.2 second spot the first time then. :joy:

1 Like

Hi, Mail Sender have stopped to work because google mail provider do not allowe to changed the setting to use less secure apps in gmail settings.
Have anyone else got the same problem??

Yes, no one can use gmail smtp any longer. It is not an error of the email sender app!

Youā€™ll have to find another email smtp provider

Only the ā€œless secure appsā€ feature has been disabled, itā€™s still possible to use Gmail from third-party software (using app passwords). So it is an app issue.

Hi, I cannot get the app/an email send flow to work.
NOT using Gmail. Settings test shows success.
Flow card is just showing circling icon but not sending an email when testing.

Anyone managed to get this working on current SW version? Or any alternative?

I want to send the image of our doorbell cam via mail when someone is ringing.

BR,
Tom

It works with app passwords, like Robert statet alr

Thanks! As said, I am not even using Gmail. But after rebooting my Homey the app works with my email provider. The circling icon during test is still not changung to the green checkmark but my flow with sending the doorbell picture is working.

BR,
Tom

Ah I didnā€™t read carefully enough :wink:
The flow test with the circling icon not changing to green is odd, but the app works just fine indeed.