Restart schedule Homey Pro (2023)

Hi,

I would like to suggest that you create a function so we can build a restart schedule for Homey Pro under the settings of the Homey.

1 Like

Why?
I almost never restart my Pro 2019, mostly it only restarts itself after a firmware update. It’s really odd you think you need the Pro 2023 to be restarted on a schedule…
Isn’t just an app misbehaving? You can restart apps instead of Homey.

But when you want to restart on a schedule or time interval anyways, it’s alr present :upside_down_face:

Screenshot from 2023-08-04 02-07-21

1 Like

Hey and thanks for your answer.

Sadly its true…The new Homey Pro seems to need this. This is the only way so far that fixes the lags and problems i experience ATM.

I needed to activate power user under experiment in settings to be able to create this schedule. Hope that a future fw update may solve the issues i have found so far. I hope that its not a hardware issue.

Den fre 4 aug. 2023 02:18🇳🇱 Homey Pro 2019 Classic via Homey Community Forum <notifications@athom.discoursemail.com> skrev:

1 Like

I cant find that option you have in Then… “System - Restart Homey”, where can I find that one?

Are you sure it’s not an unstable app?
You can make flows that restart the apps when you want to. (Enable Experimental,Power User options)

For Pro 19:
Go to: System > Experimental
Enable ‘Power user’

2 Likes

Aha, that’s where the setting was hiding, thanks!

1 Like