Reliable, Advanced, and Hassle-Free: Homey by Athom B.V

I’ve been a proud owner of Homey by Athom B.V. for quite some time now, and I couldn’t be happier with my experience. After an impressive 50,000 hours of uninterrupted operation, I can confidently say that Homey is the epitome of reliability.

From day one, Homey has seamlessly integrated into my home ecosystem, effortlessly managing various smart devices without a single hiccup. Its advanced capabilities offer a level of convenience that I never knew I needed. Whether it’s controlling lights, adjusting thermostats, or scheduling routines, Homey consistently delivers on its promise of simplifying daily tasks.

What truly sets Homey apart is its unwavering stability. With no downtime or faults to speak of, I can trust Homey to keep my home running smoothly day in and day out. This level of dependability provides peace of mind, knowing that my home automation is in safe hands.

In addition to its reliability, Homey boasts an impressive array of features that cater to both novice users and tech enthusiasts alike. Its intuitive interface makes setup and customization a breeze, while its compatibility with a wide range of smart devices ensures seamless integration into any home environment.

If I look at the connected subsystems, Philips Hue comes in second, with one bulb and one led power supply failing (out of 60 lights) during the last 6 years.

If you’re in the market for a home automation solution that simply works, look no further than Homey.

Keep up the good work:-)
brg Simen Ringstad

10 Likes

So you’re still using an almost 6 year old firmware? :sweat_smile:

And what about your posts about the issues you had with your Homey? :thinking:

1 Like