Long time Hubitat User

Hi All,

I’ve been running with Hubitat ever since it was released and I’ve been increasingly intrigued by some of the recent homey press announcements. My setup today is a mix of Hubitat, homeassistant (for dashboards and some “odd” devices), mix of zigbee and Zwave devices:

Curious to hear opinions on Hubitat vs Homey and if there is anyone who moved from Hubitat and why?

D

Don’t have personal experience with Hubitat but there are some discussions already :

https://www.reddit.com/r/homeautomation/comments/y6u7cp/homey_pro_2023_vs_hubitat_is_homey_reliable/

vs / contra

BUT - Homey 2023 is still in development, some of us have random Zigbee issues, some users have random (recent) ZWAVE issues. Athom is working on resolving those issues very actively but still can take some time. As user of ioBroker, Home Assistant and recently experimenting with Zigbee2MQTT, I can tell you however, if you like the easy and nice designed interface, no developers skills required (depends), quite unique and beautiful design, you will not regret.

Also it depends on the size of your smart Home - if you are below 150 devices and don’t expect to have more than 40 apps installed, I do believe you will be very happy with Homey 2023 even today.

Beware : this might start some flame ware and some users intentionally quoting some parts of this information just to start trolling. :rofl: