Questions about camera use, transition and energy

Hello,

I’m new to the Homey community. I launched into the Pro 2023 version. I encounter several concerns or questions.

• Is it possible to access the video stream of a camera from the Homey application or Web App? If yes, which brands? I recently bought a Eufy camera but cannot get a live stream to work.

• Is it possible to make brightness transitions like on Philips Hue? I tried solutions but I find that it is not fluid and if this is the case, it takes a very long time to press. when I say fluid, it’s because I have jumps in brightness.

• Is there a way to have the cumulative energy consumption of all my devices, even those for which I have manually set the associated watt?

I searched everywhere but I can’t find a precise answer or, these are old answers. I tell myself that with the new version, there have been improvements.

Thank you for your responses and your help.

Unfortunately no. Homey can use it still image if the camera provides one, but no video.

I think some lights provide a transition time in the flow card, but I haven’t seen it on any of mine.

There isxa separate view for energy in the mobile app. It used to be on a button at the bottom but recently moved to the top of the devices list.

1 Like