Qubino zmhdd has extremely high tx and tx count in comparison to other zmhdd’s I have

Hi,

I have about 20 Qubino zmhdd in my home, all working fine but one.
This one often doesn’t respond to commands and upon examination of the developer page I saw extremely high tx and tx counts in comparison to other modules I have. This has been so since I installed my homey about 8 months ago.

I am at the latest homey Version, but still at 2.0.10 beta from Qubino to avoid having to open all wallboxes to reintegrate everything.

Anyone have an idea what this could be?

Kr, Rob

Version 3.0.2 * Finalised SDKv2 update * Added support for Mini Dimmer (ZMNHHD) * Added support for Flush On/Off Thermostat 2 (ZMNKID) * Added Flow cards for devices with thermostat mode * Added Flow cards for devices with inputs * Added support for Energy * Improved stability for RGBW Dimmer (ZMNHWD) * Improved support for Flush Shutter (ZMNHCD) * Improved support for Flush Shutter DC (ZMNHOD) * Improved advanced settings for all devices * Improved Flow cards for all devices * Various bug fixes and improvements * Note: a breaking change had to be implemented for Flush 2 Relays (ZMNHBD). The capabilities onoff, meterpower and measurepower have been removed which can break Flows using these capabilities. * Note: a breaking change had to be implemented for Flush Dimmer (ZMNHDA). The capability alarmcontact has been removed which can break Flows using this capability. * Note: a breaking change had to be implemented for Smart Meter (ZMNHTD). The capabilities onoff and meterpower have been removed which can break Flows using these capabilities.

Don’t see ZMNHDD in the mentioned list, but can’t guarantee, updating is your choice. Dit you try the functions under the 3-dots?