Qubino Roller Shutter: Up/Down/Stop

Which flush shutter actor do you have? These codes are for Qubino Flush Shutter (ZMNHCD). I can‘t tell if they work with other flush shutters like the DC-version in case you have this one.

I guess „# Energy“ is the total power consumption counter. You should try the other parameter (most likely it‘s called „# power“ or „# power consumption“ in english. In german it‘s „Leistung“)

And I would add an AND-clause IF „#… is NOT greater than 20“ to „Kids - Shutter Up“ to prevent this flow from overruling the stop flow

If it still doesn‘t work:
Did you set the „Invert shutter movement direction“ option? If yes, you need to swap the up and down commands. I assume you have already tried to push up instead of down or vice versa?

1 Like

Thanks for getting back.
I have changed the flows this way as you suggested:

When I do the test of the up or down flow i get a green checkmark for the conditions, but the shutter doesn’t start moving.

I tried both options on off “for invert shutter movement direction”, still nothing is happening

The cubino I have is ZMNHCD with the same interface you started the thread with:

If I go into the settings of the shutters, I see that there is nothing filled for the zwave raw configuration. Is this ok like this?

This is by the way the node ID, in case I mess up something there:

Thanks for taking the time to try helping me out.

Can you hear the switch „clicking“ when you sent a command?

Does the Qubino act when you send commands using Homey‘s device card (UI)?

1 Like

Don’t see comma’s between the parts of the RAW commands.

3 Likes

@JPe4619 : Eagle Eye! That‘s most likely the issue!

This is the content of my „up“-Flow:

0x26, 0x01, 0x63, 0x00

……including commas.

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much for helping me out. You rock! Now the blinds started to move. Yay. Mini win. Now I just have to figure out the anomaly that sometimes they react to the push of the button, sometimes they don’t.

I never thought having a “smart home” would be so painful. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

Also having the A/C turn on off based on door sensor states is a pain. Whenever I try to achieve something less basic it is a pain. I used to have a Loxone system, the expert came once, configured it and it was working. Now with this Homey and multiple interfaces the “experts” in Spain are clueless. I have to try to figure out the system, the interfaces and everything.

Now I just have to figure out the anomaly that sometimes they react to the push of the button, sometimes they don’t.

I doubt that you will be able to solve this, unless it‘s caused by an instable Z-Wave connection. The workaround of using the power consumption to distinguish whether the flush shutter is moving or not is not 100% precise because there‘s always a minor delay. Means: in certain cases the flush shutter can still send a power consumption >20W although it already stopped moving.

I never thought having a “smart home” would be so painful.

What is even more painful: First, your wife will hate everything you‘re doin‘ in terms of SmartHome….“Don‘t need that“, „Men are like kids…“. But wait until something suddenly stops working (e. g. Opening the blinds when opening the window): „It does not work! Repair it!“

1 Like

Haha, yes I am already at the later phase, re: the wife part. I try to save money on the remodeling (hence making things wireless and smart), trying to save the operating cost and energy (hence making things smart), still I always get the “Everything is so complicated” “It doesn’t work” “I have to wait”. These blinds in the morning, they (she and mother in law) pressed the button like 10 times in 2 seconds (while I was configuring them) and then started complaining to me that it doesn’t work. :smiley: I never understood my dad who went fishing when we were small, now I do.

For the buttton anomaly. Maybe using variables to store the shutter value? If it is moving yes or now? Then based on this assign the action to the second press?

For the buttton anomaly. Maybe using variables to store the shutter value?

Might be an option.

Hey, i have exact the same stuation as @RainerMZ and this Thread solved it perfectly. Thanks.