Problems with Homey Bridge?

Also still down here, none of my lights can be operated other than using the wall switch. Any update from the Homey team?

Same issues here, still at 23:30.

It would be good to get some updates from the team working on the problem - do they have an view of when the service will be restored?

Our fix is rolling out. I’m so sorry about the outage. Please see https://status.homey.app for updates.

1 Like

Still down for me

Still getting App Unavailable

For the fix to apply do we need to restart the box?
About that, too bad it’s not possible to reboot the box from the app.

Yes with beta like homey does it, it’s the problem, that’s why for my lignts I all stay with hue bridge, so I allways can do something (even that I keep a physical command on 1 light on principle rooms). Still frustrating and borring for the others applications.

Still down this morning. Still notable to load Apps

If I try to add a new device. I get an error to say that the driver is already installed

A Driver with ID homey:app:com.frient:AQSZB-110 already exists.

Homey works now as it should for me.

Good to know. Hopefully that means that my problem is fixable

1 Like

Up and working again. I had to reinstall the various Apps again, which installed correctly this time without and strange error messages.

Finger crossed for now

1 Like

Resently my flows not working. The local 433 mhz works but not the Philips Hue via cloud. Homey Bridge cloud seems to have huge problems right now.

Dear forum members, for me I have also the same issues as written above. After I was able to ‘enjoy’ the Bridge for a few days, the connection of my Homey Bridge ‘lost’ yesterday.
All Sonos, Hue and Zigbee devices were no longer operable by the Homey app. Now I have removed Bridge from my account and reset/signed in again.
After connecting with WiFi, the Bridge remains in ‘boot mode’. The ring has the ‘normal spectrum’ colors, but I can’t see or operate the Bridge in the app.
Anyone have an idea or solution? I’d love to hear your response.

https://support.homey.app
https://homey.app/en-us/wiki/homey-beta-status/

Just an update for the day. Homey works as expected didn’t need to reinstall apps. Energy tab is also functional. (did Try to repair of a Hue light boll)

My environment is also back online, however I did need to reinstall all apps. Yesterday the driver exists fault prevented successful installation, but now that’s fixed and I could reinstall the necessary apps. I’m glad most of my smart lighting is also still operational using conventional switches. With unforeseen outages like the recent one, it becomes painfully clear to be necessary… Anyway, happy it’s all working again.

1 Like

When you reinstal apps, you need to reinstall the devices and flows?

Reinstalling apps will not require to reinstall devices and flows, which is very nice… Without the apps working properly, all your devices and flows will not work and will show warnings - reinstall apps and that gets fixed…