Perhaps the most correct modification would be to insert a tab for the options

Youā€™re right.

Some other ideas:

• Show news headlines with Homey RSS reader
  • Show lyrics of song playing on music device based on artist and song title
  • Integrated music player with image. Example:
    Sonos 20240606

v0.240606.2 - release 1.4.51

• First attempt to retrieve image for cover in speaker widget. It should appear when now is the icon.
    Check if it work (i canā€™t) @Hielke_de_Jong @Amersfoort

Format RGB: https://docs.arduino.cc/arduino-cloud/cloud-interface/dashboard-widgets/ and then like dimmed or colored light :slight_smile:

How can I enlarge the icon with CSS?
Image only on start of app/Music visible. Going to an other Track does not refresh the image in the speaker widget.

first reaction: i see the picture but refreshing from the widget is now terrible. Need to vote when back I test more.

And: Picture is never refreshed it seems. For me it only changed when I was playing TuneIn radio and went to Spotify.

Refreshing track and artist also takes more time.

This is a first testā€¦ I havenā€™t a smart speaker, i canā€™t test it

The image disappear or rest the previous? In homey the image id change or is the same?

With Google Speaker ID remains the same. In SmartDash it stays the same (so does not disappear)

Image stays the same in the speaker widget on Sonos and there is no update in the end user screen.

Ok, this is because i havenā€™t passed a timestamp for force reloading.
Tomorrow i try to create a simulation.
The homey spotify app can be used alone or need a speaker device?

Thatā€™s okay, we are testing.

Ok tomorrow try to fix it

Spotify needs a speaker. But i can even add my PC with the Spotify app as a device. It just needs to be playing Spotify.

Ok i can try with a virtual speaker device

You can use Spotify. Just open Spotify on a device (it recognizes my phone and even the web player I started on my PC). After starting playing Spotify, choose to add a device with the Spotify-app.

Im solved i have an echo show 15, i can use it :+1:
Now is more simple the development!

:+1:

v0.240607.1 - release 1.4.52

• Second attempt to manage image for cover in speaker widget. It should change when track change.
    Check if it work @Hielke_de_Jong @Amersfoort

I tried this but donā€™t infosā€¦ only device