[Pro][Dashboard] SmartDash - a dashboard for Homey

Hello I have an android device.
Thank you for your hard work :+1:

ok i publish update in android play store

1 Like

update released, check if work!

Hello Diapolon, the update for android has solved the problem with the Gost Widget. Everything works again without any problems. You have built a 5 star app.

Very good i release fix for iphone too :+1:

v 0.240524.1

Would you be willing to do a short write up with examples of how to change via css the layout and such? I’m not a programmer, and the seperate snippets arent enough for me to fully understand it.

Being not a programmer too and never worked with CSS, I learned the best from the examples and trying myself (with checking the site: CSS Tutorial for some explanation).

Advice: start small :slight_smile: For instance changing background, then try to change background for on/off state of widget (copy examples you can find in this topic by searching for .content). Also I think it would help to know what you want to accomplish and what you tried.

Please give a specific configuration to setup. For example: how to setup the Sonos widget as displayed earlier in this topic.
I think it is not meaningful to publish all my CSS setups.

1 Like

@diapolon “Long” time no hear! Any plans for SmartDash?

1 Like

Hi, for now i’m little busy with others work :sweat_smile:

Nothing for Homey?

no :rofl:

Actually i’m scheduled dashboard panels rewriting for fully manage the homey control variable system.
It require some time

This evening on Youtube there was a live interview with the two Athom founders for the 10th anniversary.
Among some other topics they told working an a official dashboard with possibility of add-ons by the community.
Are you working with Athom on a new dashboard, maybe with another Homey Dashboard app developer who is on the Homey forum as well. What are the consequences for the Smartdash app?

No :sweat_smile:

No consequences for Smartdash app if athom don’t remove local web api

Now I see the extra word “panels” in your post. :grinning:

I’m fixed :sweat_smile:

Something different: how do you make the svg glow orange in Smartdash? Which statement do you use? Thanx in advance.