[Pro][Dashboard] SmartDash - a dashboard for Homey

It works perfect, only thing is that the power button still only turns the AC on not off.

1 Like

v 0.240522.4

• Added new compatibility in Thermostat Widget @Daniel-567219 check if work target_ac_mode1. Fixed onoff
  • Added ability to set BlindCurtain in horizontal
  • Temporary removed the screensaver iframe refresh time. Replaced with a disabled/enabled

On/off works now

Can you set the default update time of screensaver a bit higher like 30 of 60 min so it is not blinking every minut for the moment?

Thank you for the horizontal and vertical slider setting in BlindCurtain widget.

I am trying to get this slider in a curtain 2x1 (or 1x2 for blinds) widget (see picture below) right or left of the icon. When I push the icon I would like the curtains and shades go from 0 to 100% and push second time 100 to 0%. I am not able to push the icon in this widget right now.

Now the widget has to be 3x1 as a minimum (see “G3” example below), and even then the slider knob is not visible.
Can I change this myself with CSS. If yes, what commands do I have to use for (position of) the slider? If no, could this be done in SmartDash?

The horizontal version is better with 2x1 widgets:
Curtains 2

in next update i add buttons for 100% and 0%, i forgot it

it’s a landscape layout?

yes

for 3x1 try to set this css:

.content .range.v .slider { width: auto; max-width: 10vh }			

i try to fix in next update…range slider vertical is a big problem to render

I am trying to realize a setup as in picture below (made with simple picture editor) in 2x1 format, but I do not manage to realize. The same for horizontal (the slider only shows a horizontal line instead of vertical line; for curtains).
Curtains 3

v 0.240522.5

• Updated BlindCurtain Widget. Added ability to set 0% or 100% by clicking icon @Amersfoort
  • Fixed iframe refresh in screensaver @Robinjo
1 Like

in this case you have 2 boxes next to each other:
for manage them use .fl (for left) and .fr (for right)
example:

.content .fl { width: 80% }
.content .fr { width: 20% }

No icon visible in 2x1 formaat even after trying several .fl and .fr width values and text-align left and right values…
Only in 3x1 widget icon, slider and device name are visible; too wide for me and device name is always centered as far as I know.

2x1 hide the .fl because the space is limited. to restore it

.content .fl { width: 80%; display: flex }

Would it be an idea to define a BlindCurtain theme as you already have done successfully for the speaker widget? It could solve the vertical (and horizontal) option in a 2x1 widget.

Yes is possible!

Could it look like picture below in 2x1 format for horizontal and vertical solution? Would be nice.

Hello @diapolon

after adding a thermostat I can no longer open or change tab 6. All other tabs work fine, but number 6 cannot be opened. Is there a solution for this?

Did you try to ‘empty cache’ from the app?