[Pro][Dashboard] SmartDash - a dashboard for Homey

Hi is possible but from android 11 need to specific the app list when create app

Working progress…

v 0.240412.2

• Added experimental iframe screensaver
  • Added more space in dashboard setting button, now you need to scroll bottom to show it

Also possible with use of Fully Kiosk Browser (on Android) I made a tile to start a flow. In this flow I start Spotify and start SmartDash again after xx minutes.

Advantage of using Fully Kiosk is also that it is possible to read battery%. So together with smart plug the tablet is always charged. Also I can set the screen off wih a flow.

Thanks!

Sounds like a great solution.

What Homie app do you then use to start the apps on the tablet and turn on/off the screen?

if you are going to use it; for switching apps, you have to switch to the dashboard of Fully first.

I haven’t understand the question :sweat_smile:
No, is not possibile, SmartDash haven’t feature for comunicate with other apps.
A workaround can be to allow a widget to stop the screensaver (example by homey variable change)

So, question has risen because of a family member who uses a eufy cam and was looking for a display to show his videostream when somebody presses his front doorbell.

I expect that the videostream can be shown via a virtual camera widget. But, how do you get that stream the moment the doorbell is pressed.

Maybe, with the css you can change dimensions, transparency, etc. on a certain status change. Especially, because you showed some possibilities to modify the css of the next widget. But then you still have to create that on every panel.

My warning widget is now showing via the “slideshow” of the panels, but is only shown every number of seconds. So now “realtime” warning. So different use case, but same underlying question.

ok, a solution could be that when the event is triggered (by a homey variable or other ?) a connected panel is automatically displayed (and the slideshow is stopped/paused)

Or a specific function like the screensaver: when trigger an event it execute some things.

Or a stupid solution is like the dishwasher problem…You can create for every panel a #1 and #2 widget, the first the doorbell event and the second the camera. Every with custom css display none and the first with a custom css that show the next widget if it is .on

Love the new feature “iframe screensaver” !!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

New on my wishlist:

If an “genericsenor” widget is triggered (door opened) can the panel be shown where the tile for this sensor is placed… So automatically show the correct panel and disable screensaver.

So alarms get attention

Is the same request of @Kringloper , i study for it!

What part of the link did you use? When ik put it in a iframe widget it is working, but putting it in screensafer it only shows the default background:

https://api.wo-cloud.com/content/widget/?geoObjectKey=7333245&language=nl&region=NL&timeFormat=HH:mm&windUnit=kmh&systemOfMeasurement=metric&temperatureUnit=celsius

Edit: nevermind, first time load takes some time to download content I guess. Working now.

yes, first start it show a blank screen :sweat_smile:

It looks like screensaver is still a bit buggy. iframe widget it not updating and when you switch from iframe to clock it still shows an URL value box.

How do i start it between 23:00 and 0:00? Default setting is between 0:00 - 23:00. But when I set 0:00-0:00 is doesn’t shows at 23:30 for example.

v 0.240416.1

• Removed blank screen in screensaver when start @Robinjo try now
  • Minor bugs fix

0:00 → 23:00 is all the day, i have write it wrong. If you set from 22:00 to 06:00 in start today at 22:00 and end tomorrow at 06:00

The screensaver did’t start between 23:00 and 0:00 with default (all day) setting.

Is goes quick without blank to widget! Will monitor if it updates now.

EDIT, yes is a bug.
If you set 0:00 to 23:00 it don’t work after 23:00, fix coming

v 0.240416.2

• Fixed screensaver all day not covered @Robinjo try now