[Pro][Dashboard] SmartDash - a dashboard for Homey

New update released, i increased the timeout connection and maybe fixed the error display. Check now, maybe don’t resolve but you should see more details

This is after migrating.

This are the settings for the iframe. In the old configuration my iframe was 4x3.

Nope, error is still there. But I don’t have a homey 16-19 url. It only shows the default suggestion. When I enter a space, I get an error that it can’t be empty. But maybe, since I never had to use that homey 16-19 url something is missing in my database which is causing this error.

Button for devices in settings also still isn’t responding. And somehow my 2nd panel with a music widget won’t open.

clear data, remove app and reinstall it. Check if the version is 240205.5.
Insert your data manual and check if work.

maybe the field in database is missing, and when you restore data it create a bug.
If is this the case i need to make a fix

Download new version, 0.240405.7.
I tryed to fix the missing field.
Download, remove previuous and data, install the new, restore the backup and try :crossed_fingers:

I released the latest test version for Ns Panel Pro, v0.240408.1.

In this version i have:

• removed some unused data for resolve the problem of @Kringloper
  • disabled by default the custom CSS. For use it you need to enable customization in settings

I release the version official this day, only for ns panel, for android and iphone next days.

When i release the official update, please make a backup first: the app try to migrate the data in the new format but i can’t guarantee full success!

1 Like

Thats great, i notisch that when you toggle between pages it first loads the default background color before the css one. On a page with a lot of widgets is looks like the screen is going off for a little while when you chose black as background for example

This is because custom css are added every once you change panel. I haven’t a simple solution for this, because i should load css one time but il make reload app every change for apply it

Can you share your CSS please?

Actually the Dashboard isn’t a unique object but every panel is a dashboard (1,2,3,4,5,6). To solve the problem i need to unify all the system

Is no problem for me, just an ecstatic thing that I wanted to let you know

1 Like

Sure.

This is what I have at the moment:

Background:

.dashboard { background: url("https://images.hdqwalls.com/download/abstract-cube-digital-art-5k-hc-480x800.jpg ") no-repeat center -40px; background-size: cover }

Timeline:

.content {background: rgba(0,0,0,0.7);box-shadow:1px 1px 5px #00FFFF}
.content .box {position: initial}

Line separator:

.content {border: 2px; border-style: solid; border-color: transparent transparent white transparent; border-radius: 0; box-shadow: none; background: transparent}

Normal Button:

.content .box {font-size:25px; margin-top: -15px}
.content .name {margin-top: 70px; font-size: 14pt; font-weight: 550}
.tapped .content {background rgba(0,100,150,0.7)}

Sleep Awake Button:

.content .box {font-size:25px; margin-top: -15px}
.on .content .name {color: rgba(0,0,0,0)}
.on .content .mdi::before {content: “\F0904”;}
.on .content {background: black}
.on .content .box{margin-top: -2px}
.tapped .content {background rgba(0,100,150,0.7)}

Default icon in custom icon section is: white-balance-sunny

Sensor:

.content .box {font-size:22px; margin-top: -2px}
.content .update {position: initial; margin-top: -40px}

2 Likes

I release a small test update, maybe it!

Great, you fixed it! Feels better now.

Perfect!

Is it possible to get a 4,5 width option for Nspanel? So that I can put two generic lights with sliders next to each other.

Hei
Is there a plan to add this to the regular NSPanel? Know that it isn’t Android but kind of like to have two real buttons.

Sorry is not possible. Regular is based to esp32, the system is totally different and the resource are very limited!

Hi, actually is not possible.
I use CSS grid feature for manage the dashboard grid but i don’t find a trick for mix grid dimensions.

Is necessary to change the grid dimension in 12 or 6.
It wouldn’t be bad, i hadn’t thought about it that 12 (or 6) is divisible by 2 and 3 and can manage more layout.

I used 9cols because in ns panel 1col can be a valid height for toolbar but the more correct grid is 6cols or 12cols.
6 cols is the ideal for manage widget layout by css, 12 is more flexible but 1x1, 1x2, 2x1 in a 12 grid aren’t usable (already in current grid 1x1 is at limit of usability)

Let’s think about it and see what others think