[Pro][Dashboard] SmartDash - a dashboard for Homey

Great, this works!

tested border-radius. I think it is indeed a optical illusion. Sorry to bother you with it.

Grid looks nice on the lenovo smart clock now!

Yes exactly. So if there would be possible to set css on tile level, it will be fully versatile

1 Like

I use the standaard bootloader to boot the device and installed Light Android Launcher that I launch with a long button volume down press made possible by key mapper app to start you app from this launcher .
Like to use it like it is with the clock and alarm and with a button combination switching to you app and back.

Have not disabled any original apps for now. The only thing that is happening after some days is that key mapper app losing it’s right to work. Need to go to Screenreader again and install Light Android Launcher again to get in the app and reenable the rights again. Need to find out why this is happening.

Maybe I need to make Light Android Launcher default and opening the home and your app from there.

Is it also possible to set the background image of the grid like this somewhere in the app?

date is fixed in 2x height, in 1x height it is not present.

In 1x is hide by default, add display block to .date for show it

Next update i add css at panel level for manage it!

I used screenreader for install ultra smart launcher and a keyboard and with it i downloaded keymapper and smartdash. I dont use google assistant and i changed default launcher.
I wont to disable some app because the memory is low

Just try it, if you fuck things up you can reset it to factory settings by pressing long volume - and + together.

1 Like

With latest test version i resolved layout for landscape.
Thanks to combination of CSS variable and aspect ratio i can change the grid and toolbar size dinamically.
The result is:

• ns panel pro, grid 9x8, toolbar 9x1
  • smart clock 2, grid 12x6, toolbar 12x(100%-6)
  • ipad, grid 12x7, toolbar 12x(100%-7)
  • smartphone/tablet, grid 12x4, toolbar 12x(100%-4)

I need to add a 12x3 for aspect ratio 18/9 and similar

1 Like

New test update released for Ns Panel Pro/Smart Clock.

News

.dashboard { background: url("$background_url") no-repeat center center; background-size: cover }

Todo list

• Fix range slider in portrait mode
  • Fix some widget layout in landscape mode
2 Likes

This is great, lot to play with again!

Next monday i release the official BIG update.
Then if everyone reports the graphic bugs to me i will fix them faster!

I tried the testversion. When I try to save the screen with the IP and token info, I get this error.

I can continue, but then devices are not available (at least not device info). Updating devices button isn’t reacting.

Furthermore, my iframe of 43 is migrated to a 11 frame. I changed it manual to 9*8, but it’s not migrated as expected.

If you need more info, please let me know.

MMM, i think an error in API_KEY. I you have a backup, try to restore it, the system should adapt the data

Unfortunately, restoring the backup didn’t resolve the issue. I didn’t change any data of that configuration screen. It just popped up after installing the testversion.

MMM,
i tryed

The Iframe container is correct dimensioned, but the content depend from url inside.
Send a screenshot of your case

this is a strange error, as if the url was wrong or not working

Skip, go in setting → homey pro, recheck if data is correct and save, the app will reload