[Pro][Dashboard] SmartDash - a dashboard for Homey

I’m notishing that the homey timeline widget is not showing data.

Try the new test9.apk.
Check in info page if the app show a message with a status update or a message with the correct device model. If the second share it.
I removed update_status from socket, light, fan, virtualbutton

Very nice that you allready implemented the remove of status for not sensors!

Going to info I get this:

It appears that the function “replaceAll” is not supported in your device. Need a workaround for this (it’s the same problem for the timeline widget)

Try the new test10.apk.

Wonderfull, you’re very fast!

perfect :slight_smile:
Now I need to complete the migration procedure before releasing it as official update

@diapolon, will you make the square grid available for the phone please? I think this was lost somewhere in communication.

BTW, would it be possible to make custom backgrounds for the 6 screen tiles? This would make infinite options of customization, as I could basically only draw in photoshop the design of any tile visual and overlay it with buttons with css opacity:0 (display: none would cause it to do not respond to touches) to make ANY crazy design possible

Hmm I have issues with joining in the app since change of the api key / bearer tokenn interface during signup. I received a screen with IP, API key for 2023 (with filled in bearer token) and ljnk for bearer token. I tried to remove the token from.ApI key and since then the screen looks like this. Any advice?

Edit: when tried to log in for about 20th time it suddently loggen in …

For now is in testing in nspanel, when is ok i add it to smartphone version!

I tried to caching the bearer token (every 10min).Maybe need optimization :sweat_smile:

There is still one issue. When I click on make backup nothing happens. I have given the app storage right and installed total commander.

When I click restore backup a browser window opens.

Actually i use share feature for saving exported data, if there arent error it need an app with save support when sharing. In nspanel total commander work good. I can try to save direct in file system

Todo list

• Create migrate function from old db to new db
  • Insert new grid system for widget
  • Add square layout (actually work only in ns panel pro because the screen is squared)
  • Add ability to change dashboard background
  • Replace backup export function
  • Fix bearer token manage

And this one please

BTW CSS is awesome :slight_smile:

Try the new test18.apk.
Now backup should work

wow, maded with CSS? amazing!

Yep. I just dont know how to change the icon by css so it would react on activation (e.g. when I press I m not home, change the icon to “x”). Should be possible though. Advice?

yes you can, example:

.content .mdi::before {
    content: "\F0002";
}

or if you know the icon name…

.content .mdi-power::before {
}

But I think it’s better to change the icon when the status is on/active/alarm

.on .content .mdi-power::before {
}