[Pro][Dashboard] SmartDash - a dashboard for Homey

That is possible only where activity or alarm exists, but not when you start a flow for example. But tganks, ll try.

Yes indeed! Very nice.

Also saw on my other lenovo where the nspro version still was on that the database was converted succesfully

What is the best/ easy way to get configs from and to nspanel / smart clock/ phone?

export ā†’ send by bluetooth ā†’ import?

Try the new test22.apk.
Now migrate should fully work

Mmm,
with flow starting can be problematic because flow command, if i remember, return only yes/no (execute/not execute).
Need to check the widget code if they are a solution

Solved! If I make a virtual button in homey that triggers an advanced flow (that gets off again when the process started by flow is finished) and call this button via generic socket functionality, I am able to trigger .on .mdi::before and make the icons change based on the status.

It would be more effective though if I could rather trigger the change based on boolean variable so I dont create tons of artificial buttons in homey and just use virtual button functionality with variable value in smart dash. Variables are somehow more hidden. Is it possible to trigger based on boolean the same like based on .on or .active?

Both lenovoā€™s are already migrated. So I tested it on my nspanel and got a message in teminal: adb: failed to install test22.apk: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_ALREADY_EXISTS: Attempt to re-install com.koghisoft.smartdash without first uninstalling.]
no succes in terminal

So uninstalled the app, installed new and loaded a backup. On lenovo it was overwriting the nspanel app.

In ns panel i havent use adb for install, i have sent apk by bluetooth and install/update from filemanager.
Maybe from adb the apk result a system app :person_shrugging:

The virtualbutton can manage variable, with boolean variable it change value from true to false every click.
I donā€™t remember if it add the on classā€¦If not i can update the widget

Check, thats even simpeler

It doesnt, otherwise it would be simple. Please,add.

In the latest version should work rgba in css rules

1 Like

Works even without !important. Thanks

@sandro711 , any possibility to share some code examples of your css implementation?

Love what youā€™re building here! Is there a way to integrate this by way of Wifi instead of over zigbee? I live in a house fitted with wifi repeaters and with thick walls, so Iā€™m keen to use what I already have rather than to have to add a zigbee grid as well (which would be a nightmare in the house). Thank you!

Hi Daniel, this software controls Homey over wifi. So everything that you have setup there can be controlled. The Nspanel internal zigbee chip is not used.

1 Like

Loving this - thank you @Robinjo ! Better off to get a panel thenā€¦ thanks again!!

Your welcome, and a lenovo smart clock 2 if you wish. Galaxus sells them for ā‚¬37

1 Like

New test version test24.apk.

• Complete migrate from old database to new database
  • Added square layout
  • New backup export (donā€™t need a file manager with share function)
  • Optimize bearer token for Homey 2016/2019: in local connection the token is getted every call and stored in database if is updated. In remote connection it use the stored bearer token: if expire need to update manually or connect to local for autoupdate
  • Fixed some bugs