[Pro][Dashboard] SmartDash - a dashboard for Homey

I found this in system developer section:

Not sure where I can find it for the app

Ok, it’s an old version, i need to check for some missing function.
In nspanel is > 100

Try the new update

Unfortunately still the same errors.

Try new update, if it is a database problem the app should display a message

When I leave the app open and reboot, login again I get this

Mmm, the homey url and api key is correct?
Try this test:
Clear data, open app, skip homey params, go in setting - system and change language en.
Save and close app.
Reopen app and check if work

new test version 0.240322.5

Sorry I fuckup, storing the api key in a text editor app and did accidentaly messed it up.

Thanks for you patients with me, but it is still the same like before. App was always in english I can see in settings. Android is changing to dutch after reboot. Changing that in english does not change anything.

Maybe this custom android build is not compatible with your app:

Hi, I m back, but I dont see the experimental grid in the system settings among options?

in settings → system, dashboard grid you don’t found 3x3 (only latest update ns panel pro)?

Something is wrong with the database: in first start the app uses the android language, but if you change it then it is stored. If it comes back dutch when you reboot, it means that something with database isn’t working properly.
so the app always crashes on startup and no message?
Try the latest app, v0.240322.7 (10291.apk)
If don’t work, and no message, need specific test

EDIT,
i have update app, i try to catch the generic error

Tested with new version. Android was in dutch language. After install I could login. Close app, open app I’ve got Error popup {}

Monday i make a lite app with some debug info for try to check where is the error and if can be fixed

Thanks for all your help so far! Have a nice weekend.

Other question, If i want only the background color to get a opacity value of 0.3 for example how can I do this?

because .content { background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); } doesn’t seems to work

Try to add !important

In default colors the last is a transparent color (after black)! Need to make more clear

Oke cool did’t see that, but like to make a black transparent. putting .content { background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); !important } in the css section and save it is not stored but the line is removed if I check it again.

Something for next week maybe.

If don’t save it’s a confirm for a problem in database.
If you enable screensaver, go in dashboard an next return in screensaver setting…It result enabled or not?