i have tried your css and work.
Try to remove other rules and leave only the two for .range
Maybe some strange character happened there and they broke the rendering

Alternatively try:

.content .range { opacity: 0 }
.on .content .range { opacity: 1 }

With a grid 3x3,
i can make this

#1,#2,#3,#4,#5,#6 are 1x1 square. #7,#8,#9 are 1x0.5 half square. #10,#11,#12 are 0.5x0.5 square
The problem is the toolbar’s height that is bigger.

v 0.240319.3

Looks great! I m abroad on a vacation but will test it when back.

Idea: If there is the problem with the top tile bar, why not instead 3x3 grid make the current 0.5 as 1 and as a default widget size. It means the row would have 6 instead of current 3. That doesnt mean it should be used most often as the widget, just that it is the default grid size. It may look like just relabelling, but I think it can help with versatility.

You can then make more combination options more easily, like 6x3 (now 3x1.5, which is not supported) etc. (basically you can then allow any combination from 1x1 to 6x6).

Maybe then if you make the default grid 6x7 or 6x5 it helps to make the top tile bar to look as usual?

I had already thought about it but i haven’t done it yet because then I have to make a function for migrate all the data saved in new system!

Have bought the Lenovo Smart Clock 2 what is running on android 10. Installed the nspanel pro apk. First time running it works. After closing app and open it again it hangs on boot logo.

Is there a way to get your amazing app working on this device?

Hi, tomorrow i check and fix it.
What device is it? I don’t know!

It’s original a google assistent clock for in your bedroom. Found a tutorial to hack it for HA.

Hi,
i can’t reply the problem.
can you write what you had set?

I used Light android launcher. Is this launcher maybe not compatibel?

And I let it boot with the original launcher from google and start the light android launcher with a button key mapped. Is this also maybe giving problems?

First time I can login to the app, if I don’t close the app, reboot the device I need to login again. And the buttons made in the app are gone, like a clean install.
Also notisched that if I want to make a backup it says that there is no app to execute.

No launcher is not important.
For export backup you need install a filemanager with support for sharing. In ns panel i use total commander.
I have released an update for ns panel, remove app (first clear data), download new apk and retry

Still the same issue. Notisched that when I go to info in the app it is giving an error message. And the app version is undefined. Maybe this helps.

I have released a new version, try now. You have homey 2023 or older version?

Same issue with boot logo hang after stopping app and same error message in info section. And app version undefined.

I have both 2023 and 2016, but testing with 2023 only at the moment.

After first time install I can control a light in homey, so the connection is working. The only thing is that it doesn’t boot anymore after quiting the app. Needs to reinstall again to get it working

Or if leave the app open and reboot device I need to login again.

Ok, i think is a database problem.
Need more test. Can you check the webview version installed?

Another thing, try to set english language

Setting android to english doesnt fix it. What do you mean by webview version installed? Where do I check that or do that?

In develop option you can check the version

Not android but the app