[Pro][Dashboard] SmartDash - a dashboard for Homey

Thanks @diapolon. I can add an advanced virtual device in Homey and get the Ring snapshot picture in there. But the virtualCamera does not support selecting Homey devices, it can only do URL.
Is there another widget in SmartDash that can connect to image type devices from Homey?

Go in settings → system and enable debug.
Reolad app
Go in devices → choose your virtual device and check the info in settings section, the url should be there. If there is one then I will release a specific widget with permit choose the device

2 screens shoots of nspanel for insigh

v 0.240311.2

• Added ability to manual customize icon for widget can support it. See this @sandro711
  • Extended compatibility of WidgetThermostat: check if now your daikin work @WillemG
  • Add WidgetGenericAlert. @Kringloper check if it work. If text is not empty or “-” the backfground is red, otherwise is normal background

Ok, is like to Homey 2023, change id but it’s not a problem.
If you create a widgetInsight with the second device, the insight list is empty or contain measure_battery and measure_temperature?
If it’s not empty, in dashboard is showing an alert?

Thank you so much @diapolon. My airco now shows icon for: AUTO/HEATING/COOLING I only miss FAN_ONLY :wink:

v 0.240311.3

Tried to add cctv in the custom but after saving the icon is not displayed. After reopening the panel settings the custom icon files is emptied out

you’re right, I didn’t load all the changes in the panel section, only in the widgets.
I fix soon

v 0.240311.4

• Fixed custom icon in panel
  • Added fan_only for dakin thermostat (Need testing)

Thanks, is working great. And “nice” to experience that when the Homey interface (web/app) is unavailable Smartdash is working like a charm :+1::+1:.

1 Like

Hello @diapolon!

Some feedback:

1. Icons can be changed for a panel, but not in case of the widget.
  2. widget id is dynamic and after renaming the widget it changes the name of the id as well. I would suggest an option to create id and just generate default id at the beginning
  3. css still only adjustable in global field

Tomas

v 0.240311.5

• Fixed custom icon in widget

Perfect! It works!

Note that neither ID based on name nor ID based on position is a good solution, because any change in order or naming will end up with broken css formatting. Thats the reason I think the best solution is really to have css for each widget and then associate it with iterative widget ID. (I assume you have some sort of autoincrement ID number for each created widget, hence that number should be the widget class name, because that doesnt change.) Widget class naming is another option but it will still require you to link it with the ID number anyway. But may be useful if for some reason you do not wish to disclose the widget ID number…

Yes, for simplicity is the best solution

coming soon

1 Like

v 0.240312.1

• Moved custom css at widget level. Old custom css section will be removed soon.
    No more need to indicate the id, its automatic.Every css row need to contain “.content”

HOW TO CUSTOMIZE CSS:

See second post of topic

Since this mornings update (0.2402312.1) the dashboard (on NSPANEL) is not displaying any panels or widgets…

I deleted all my custom CSS :slight_smile: just to be sure there was no error in them. But still no luck.
Rebooted system, still only empty screen

Panels are defined.

hi, maybe a problem with empty css. try to add a css rules in a widget. i check if they are some problem.

If don’t work, try to make a backup, clear app data and reimport backup.
Actually i can’t reply the problem.
What widgets were present?