[PRO][Dashboard] HDashboards a dashboard system fully focussed on Homey

I’ve hired a professional ui designer. It’s already. Shown to the alpha testers. You should ask all the happy testers instead of me :innocent::joy:

1 Like

That’s not how marketing works :upside_down_face:

I’m not trying to market yet…

I did however redesign the app

2 Likes

There have been people who have tried to get paid through licence, as soon as Homey admin hears about it, it gets stopped. Personally i would dump Homey if apps get licenced. Also i think it sucks that others are willing to break the standard (pay for apps). Apps are free period. Do as Sharptools if one wants to get paid.

This isn’t a Homey app, so nothing of what you’re saying applies.

3 Likes

i would like a lot more info before Buying in to this, sounds sketchy…

Okay.

Sure no worries I’m here to answer all of them. The dashboard works completely on Homeys own socket.io server. I literally only store the device id / capability I’d to set the cards up and to remember the dashboard layout. On top of that it keeps track of your refresh token to get authenticated with your homeys socket server. This is done immediately from the app towards your homey with no interface from my servers. That.is litteraly only used to establish your connection and then work a 100% locally.

1 Like

so in short, your infrastructure, has no added value. sorry, good luck with your project.

Of that is how you see it.

It adds the value of giving you a fully customized dashboards. With full native android and iOS app + support like automations linked to we codes. A full working web app that supports this as well. And additional value is coming like weather info etc.

1 Like

Above that the current 20 users really love it.

1 Like

Good news! Hdashboards is now officially Homey approved. We got our own credentials for the oauth connection with Homey. We also explained our licensing idea to Homey, and they didn’t see any issues with it.

So from now on we are officially Homey approved.

5 Likes

Congratulations :+1:t2:

3 Likes

https://hdashboards.app/blog/news/officially-approved-by-homey-what-is-next

2 Likes

Many updates later and we are officially in open beta.
The website has a payment system and everyone is welcome.

2 Likes

A lot of updates later:

• We added a ton of cards like clocks etc
  • We’ve added longpress support see all of the values of your capabilities and change devices
  • Support for images
  • Dark and night mode
  • We officially launched on Apple app store → google is still pending (in review)
  • We are Homey approved
  • We’ve got an amazing new logo.
    And onts more.

On top of that the FREE trial is now accesable.

I’ll be updating the main thread soon!!!

4 Likes

Before I want to buy things like this I would like to give it a try. Therefore, the free trial is great, but…

just 2 days access? It is not that I have 2 days reserved within my agenda… I would appreciatie a little bit more time to explore

That’s ofcourse up2you right now we are reaching the 300 active users who are all completely positive and blown away

2 Likes

I understand, but as a dad alone with 3 children I cannot test or explore what i want in two days… unfortunately then I won’t be nr 301
:wink:
But again, the idea is good and I was just testing out the iOS app

I’ve send you a private message I’ll extend the trial for you.

2 Likes