[PRO][Dashboard] HDashboards a dashboard system fully focussed on Homey

Can you tell us how I get the slide view on a device? I only get the slide for dimming after long press and I’m seeing only in the main screen the on-off status en/or percent.

Second question, I would like to try and see the buienradar, but it seems I cannot add it?

Perhaps I’m missing something :sweat_smile:

iOS app

I’m setting up the dashboard on an iPhone. But the alignment of items on my iPad is really different. Is this a known issue?

It’s actually a feature.

People have voted on what behaviour they liked the most.
This resulted in fullly configureable dashboards per screen size. So the widgets are shared but the layout can be fully customized depending on the size of the screen. Editing it on your ipad will also not influence it on your iphone. This way you can use both screen sizes to their full potential.

That’s good to know :grin: Thx for your quick response Menno.
Is there also a way to configure the size of the labels/text?

Not yet but working on that!!!

Feel always free to join discord for most accurate information.

I am implementing some stability updates as we speak.

1 Like

hi how can i add a video form a foscam camara to de dach

You cn add snapshot through the images app I’ve developed. You can find this in the homey app store. Sadly homey doesn’t have any support for live video. I am willing to test with a video player on HDashbosrds with s livestream link for the camera. But I don’t have any test device. You can reach out to me and we can check if we have a possibility

@everyone I am incrediably proud to announce the biggest update so far:

Release v0.3.0 BIG

• Added automatic reconnect to HOMEY!!! HDashboards will keep trying to reconnect. This even works with Homey reboots and Homey internet loss or Homey downtime!!!
  • Added user management, with permissions. (You can now create users and choose which Dashboards they can: view,use,edit and share! You can now safely create dashboards for childeren and lock them out from certain devices. Choose what they can use!!!)
  • Added support for image URL cards!!! (Leave your Homey at rest and put images directly in your dashboard without extra resources on your Homey and without flows! buienradar with just 1 link)
  • Added support for all type of sliders
  • Added support for notifications and persistent notifications from the HDashboards companion app ← coming out later to Homey app store. (Send notifications to your dashboard until someone pressed okay or for x amount of seconds. Let yourself now to put the trash outside, leave a message for your wife! you name it, you create it!)
  • Added support for all kinds of push buttons also multi support on longpress.
  • Added automatic min/max scanner for thermostats to make the new thermostat UI way better
  • Added unavailable text when speakers are offline
  • Added green background when sliders have a value above 0
  • Added support for quick actions from Homey app’s that integrate it! 1 single press with fullfill your wish! (tap on cards)
  • Added more animations
3 Likes

Menno, a question and a suggestion. The question: I read somewhere that the icons were customizable. Unfortunately I can’t find that.
And the suggestion: I and many others work on an iPhone, where I can only get three next to each other with the smallest icons. Is it possible to make four of those?

That is great we have now user login only thing i still miss is that you can also make a pincode on a dash in that way you can make a dash for security wich you only can acces by using a pincode. Now i have made u general user wich can be used for anyone wich only can see and use the dash. if we have a pincode option for each dash then you only set a pincode for the security dash In this way u burgelar can not switch on or off the alarm but the people whoe live thearvthey can.

Also i have a new homey pro 2023 sinds today because the old one died. I did put back a backup but how doni connect de HDashboards to the new homey??

Next update brings Iphone improvements screens with 400 width pixels and up resolved in 4 cards in a row. next update will bring it down to 350 to resolve it for more iphones.

I cons can be changed when adding a card and pressing the icon you see.
Editing dashboard icons asweel: just go to dashboard overview longpress a dashboard and press the icon a picker will show up.

1 Like

Hi Peter,

Sure thing will add a pincode system later on!
To connect a new or different Homey head to the website: https://hdashboards.app make sure you are loggedout (new browser or incognito). Than just use the register with Homey button again.
This will open up the homey authentication screen and you can select your new Homey there!

HDashboards will automatically find your account and connect to the new Homey license information etc will all be still working!

1 Like

a second suggestion would be to specify a default start dashboard in the app. So you can start a different layout for iPhone, iPad or computer.

1 Like

Coming soon!

1 Like

Last IOS update, good job!!

1 Like

Thanks Ad!

Release v0.3.1

• Added new changelog & news system

• Added bigger speaker controls when possible

• Added bigger analog clock on tap (popup)

• Added new settings page

• Added possbility to select startup dashboard

• Added system that only renders speakercard and thermostart card when NO label capability is selected

• Removed dashboard animation delays (too many dashboards caused long loading times)

• Fix double reverse for longpress of devices sensor screen

2 Likes

New Companion app!

Super duper thanks :slight_smile: Full support!
Will it be possible to get the image/view of a UniFi Doorbell in some way on the dashboard?
I know it has a http://ip/snap.jpeg but it would be cool if it could be more interactive :slight_smile:

The JPG should work with the new Image URL card.
Add a force update of 15 seconds and you will be good to go