Popp outdoor switch

Hi,

Does anybody know if this Popp outdoor switch is compatible with Homey?
http://manual.zwave.eu/backend/make.php?lang=en&sku=POPE700397

Thanks

Thanks but on the list you pointed out is the device name the same but the device number different so I am wondering if the device I want to use is really compatible?

I have two of them, you can add them as generic device and on/off will work. But no energy monitoring sadly :frowning:

Hoping that someone adds that to the app soon.

I can add some more info, I sent some log-output for my POP Outdoor plugs to the developer of the app so there is some hope of a new version of the app with support for those in the future.

2 Likes

It works now in the beta version. Have to install it through CLI, but it works. Powermetering included.

1 Like

I hope that it is the Outdoor switch 700397 that is in the beta? Anyone known when / if it will be released as non-cli beta?

It indeed is 700397

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm that the Popp Smart Outdoor Switch (700397) is working (including power measurement) with the latest (v 2.0.12) app?

It works. Has two meters: current energy and energy metering

1 Like

Iā€™m experiencing some weirdness with my POPP outdoor switch. When turned off it constantly reads 11W, turned on it goes to 0 or 1 W.

It seems a bit off. Now with the whole energy stuff going on, I never noticed it before.

Anyone experiences the same issue?