[App][Pro] Philips Air Purifiers & Humidifier app

Thanks for the swift response. Kinda was expecting some issues when I received the AC0650/10 and looked for filters (which are not even easy to come by it seems)

The web based statement at the end of Github seems fair;
Im at work now, and I have a shelly plus s socket between it and the AC0650/10.
I can switch modes from work, when I turn of the socket it becomes unreachable, when In put the socket on the AC0650/10 starts in it lowest mode (sleep), can still change modes then through the web app.

That behavior (The Philips web app) is not something I can mimick in any other way I guess.

yep when it was supported you can handle this all from homey locally and no need for the philips app.

1 Like

68612f03-f60d-49f4-9164-f9e413a53060

Thanks a lot!

Hmm strange, i connected it 2 days ago but still no luck.

What did you do to get it to work? My 1715/11 has the same issue, i cant get any values.

Reboot App, Device, Homey done

I delete the device and connected it once again.

Nothing helped.

3511f320-6e2e-4b3e-aa13-e2694dc84fd3

I think the air is not responding on time or is out of sync. mostly I cut the power for some minutes and worse case remove and add the device on homey again.

I disconnected the device from power, i deleted it in homey and put it back in and because nothing helped i deleted it in the air + App and connected it again.

Nothing worked so i still have no information of this device in homey.

What else could i do?

are you using a dedicated wifi 2,4 connection , not shared with 5ghz . did you change anything on your network?

Sorry for late reply. My Wify has 2.4 and 5 Ghz on the same SSID, that was the problem.

1 Like