Outdoor security camera help!

Anyone here who has a camera setup they are satisfied with? I got my Arlo pro2 setup yesterday, and I could not have been more unhappy with it! It is unstable, and I was only able to get picture on my Apple TV, and HomeKit app. And I had to manually open app etc. And I could not get “cast to chromecast” working, like it says is supported.

So here is what I am looking for:

1. It has to be compatible with Homey, for flow creating.

2. I would love compatibility with HomeKit in some way official/unofficial/homey/iftt or something (For seeing feed in HomeKit/iPad/Apple TV).

3. My main goal here is to be able to get a videofeed on my TVs (Chromecast, Apple TV, or Android TV is what I have available), based on flows from Homey. If for instance a motion sensor triggers or if I push a button/virtual button.

I was thinking something like this: “IF motion(or device turns on) -> THEN cast camera 1 to chromecast living room” or something like this. Is it possible?

So anyone have experience with something that works the way I am looking for? Netatmo? Ring? Nest? Synology surveillance? Other?

Help VERY appreciated! :grimacing:

Hi,

I’m facing the same issues. Does anyone have a idea how to cast the Arlo Feed?