Nuki 3.0 - Issues locking/unlocking?

Hi,
I have had the Nuki 3 (with bridge) for a few months.
The native Nuki app works perfectly everytime, pretty responsive everytime and no issues.

I’m also using the official Nuki App and also linked with Alexa via homey.
I’m finding a number of issues with the Homey Nuki App/Alexa integration such that the responsiveness is very intermittent.
There is quite a delay when making a request to lock/unlock via Homey Nuki App. But more of an issue is that i’m finding that most times it just fails to complete the request i.e. it just does NOT lock or unlock.
This happens via the direct official Nuki App. And equally when i request it via Alexa.

I have already tried a number of things without success:

1. Restart the homey
  2. Restart the Nuki App
  3. Repair the Nuki App - and re-authenticate credentials with nuki web portal
  4. Restart the Amazon Alexa app (Jamie Peake) i.e. re-authenticate credentials

Sometimes the above steps help and things work again for a very short moment. Thereafter, i’m back to the same issues of either no response and the lock/unlock request fails.
In fact whilst I’m logged on to the Nuki Web portal, and issue a lock/unlock request via Homey…after a while i get the following error from the Nuki Web Portal “Error: smart lock action failed”

After a period things might start working again. So basically rather intermittent and unreliable is how i’d summaries things.

Anyone experiencing these same issues, and have been able to resolve some how?
Appreciate any advice…

Kind Regards,
Hung

Same issues here. No fix yet. Did you contact Athom about the issue?

Nope, ended up installing nuki direct…

And that one works stable and perfect now?

Other solution is to use mqtt.

So far nuki direct has been prefect for me. There’s no delay like the official version and works every time with good reliability. The official one as I said didn’t work at times!
I haven’t contacted athom support on the official app yet. Tbh I’m not sure if the issue is athom or if it’s more related to nukis cloud service?