Notifcations stopped

My push notifications stopped completely like 3 days ago.

On Andriod app and even tried upgrading the app without success.
Apple iphone works still…

A simple push test fails with a timeout?

Contact Athom.

Yes, I tried logout and login again to the Android app.
But suspect a failed token update that still thinks my old token is valid for push?

All I can think of is to remove the app completely then reinstall it, but if that doesn’t solve the issue you really need to contact Athom.

I won’t suggest contacting Athom for a third time…

3 Likes

I got the same issue. Seems like its android app issue.
Running ver 8.3.0, updated 25.07.2024.
Have sent mail to Athom.

No.
Android app v8.3.0.1518
Firmware v10.0.11
Pro 2019

No issues with push notifications.

I have HP23. Android v8.3.0 1525

I have official Android 8.2.2 and even earlier version with same problem.
But still on 11.1.0 on HP23.

I cleared app data/cache on Android app to start fresh and now it works again! :blush:

1 Like

Support gave standard answer to upgrade to latest version even beta as a first response. No assesment at all really.

Community forum is often better. :innocent:

So they’ll never learn :man_shrugging:t3:

May I ask what kind of phone you have?
I have a Sony Xperia 1V and on 26.07.2024 I got an Xperia update 67.1.A.2.264, I’m thinking this one could be the reason for my issue.
I will try to clear data/cache on my android Homey app also to see if it fixes the issue.

After clearing data/cache it worked again on the second time testing push notification. Happy days!

1 Like

I’ll get in touch with Athom support but just for the record, push notification are not working and I tried the simple example in the initial post without success. Already cleared cache and data and also re-installed Homey app.

Still not working on my phone.

It doesn’t say the issue is fixed, does it?

Sorry Robert. I thought ‘implemented’ means ‘Done’. My bad. Are we cool

Status https://status.homey.app/incidents/wmc1rhs27tcf has not yet changed as they are probably still validating it, but notifications are working again for me

1 Like