No longer possible to add Aqara devices

Bridges? You mean routers i hope? And if you deleted them and still have the battery powered devices connected you’re doing it wrong, you have to reset your complete zigbee network and start with connecting the routers (main’s powered devices) first and then add the battery stuff.

Oh sorry of course I mean ROUTERS. thank you :smiling_face:

How can I reset the zigbee network?

And:
I read here in the forum “repair zigbee devices”. How can I do that?

I wrote RE-PAIR, not REMOVE… now the best solution would be indeed to reset your Zigbee network and start from scratch, but this is hell amount of work - that’s why I suggested some exact steps you did not follow unfortunately ;-( Now by removing all routers you might have completely ruined your zigbee mesh, because there is just 15 devices which you might have directly connected to HP19, so most probably now it will be impossible to add back routers. If so, try to ADD BACK again routers first - add one / two router, if additional will refuse, wait 1-2 hours and continue… if you will be not able to add even first router back, reset is the way to go.
After adding back routers, RE-PAIR (pair again WITHOUT REMOVAL!) existing battery operated devices.

1 Like

Thank you again for your help.

I have now decided to reset Homey to the factory settings.

First I created a backup.
After the factory reset, I restored the backup.

The problem is still there: it is not possible to add new ZigBee devices. No matter from which manufacturer.
I therefore suspect that the problem is not with the firmware. So it makes no sense to restore the backup. Instead, I really need to re-learn all the devices. Or?

Or could it perhaps be a hardware defect in the Homey?

Do you not want to answer me anymore? :face_exhaling:

Well, it’s unclear what you have performed so far, because you were provided some guidance but you did not follow it unfortunately.

So maybe let’s start again from scratch :

1. Can you share your current dev. view without the bottom part of keys/MAc etc. ?
    https://tools.developer.homey.app/tools/zigbee
  2. + Describe your current issue. - eg. all existing devices operates just you can’t add new one ? Which ?
  3. What is your current firmware version
1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer.
I despair of the problem. :tired_face:

All installed devices function normally.
But it happened again and again that ZigBee devices stopped working from one day to the next.
Then I had to delete the relevant device and reprogram it again.

Now this no longer works. ZigBee devices can no longer be programmed.

I have tried with:
Aqara motion detectors, temperature sensors, various switches,
Philips Hue lamps,
IKEA Tardfri lamps,
Osram Lightify lamps and plugs
INNR lamps and plugs

Homey cannot find the devices even though they are in pairing mode.

I must repeat myself as you seems did not follow on previous guidance …

Read it again and try it again.

Fix-repair means add-re-add those with question mark, WITHOUT removing them - it will tell you that the device is already paired, that’s fine. Not sure there is maintenance option with HP19, but re-adding even if already exists, shall be fine.

After all question marks will disappear, restart Homey and try it again.
Then describe the results and paste the latest Homey Developer Tools

There MUST BE not ? in mesh routes.