Niko Home Control V2

New to this forum & verrrrryyyy interested to get meself a homey pro - but 1 thing leaves me in doubt!
I cannot find compatibility with niko Home Control V2
In my house I have a V2 Niko wired installation – does anyone have any experience with this platform?
Are there plans to integrate compatibility with this system?
I want to integrate all Smarthome apps in the house in 1 single platform - this is why compatibility with Niko V2 is essential for me…
Thanks!!!

I’m going to disappoint you but sadly no, this will not work and I don’t think it will ever work because Home Control V2 is a very closed (and expensive) system. What V2 modules do you have?

Thanks for the reply. Sad to hear…
I have just about everything, blinds & shutter controls, on/off lighting, dimmed lighting, motion detection, heating/cooling control, …
No workaround either? Homebridge >> Homekit >> Homey? IFTTT?

Looks like they made an API so there would be a slight chance this would work: API for technology lovers

You mean this like… I can do this myself (:thinking:) or more like Homey are prone to integrate this functionality?

Most of the apps are being made by random developers, so if you know a thing or 2 about developing you should give it a shot :stuck_out_tongue: .
Here’s an IFTTT workaround: IFTTT connection

Would love to be able to do that myself :grimacing:
Any way to motivate Homey to integrate Niko V2 in their long list of functionalities?
Ifttt could work but it’s a kinda messy workaround methinks

Not really :sweat_smile:. But if I’m not wrong then the HCV2 also has the ability to add other products to their system? What other smarthome apps/products are you using?

Some Ikea stuff, Hue, different sensors and weather station…

You’ll have to IFTTT most of them I’m afraid…

You could try to do an App request here but don’t count on it unfortunately.

No hopeful news yet? Someone who can fix this? :crossed_fingers:

You could try and contact the Niko Zigbee developer Niko Zigbee® App voor Homey | Homey

I have made an version that uses V2 - through the link DidierVU mentioned API for technology lovers (niko.eu)

I’ve made support for lights (on/off), dimmable light and routines as that is the types I currently have in my house.

I’m currently stuck in the validating stage of releasing the app as the images / icons used are not pretty enough for their standards and graphics are certainly not a specialty of mine. I’ll update you if I ever get a release published.