Nexa AN-179 missing

Hello,
May I ask why this modell (z-wave plus) doesnt show in the selection of devices beneath the Nexa product list in app?
I just purchased Homey and going for alltogether z-wave plus. Or is it meant I check what the machine support and then buy the gadget?

Homey was purchased becuse It said it supported z-wave plus protocols and Nexa brand. So why is AN-179 is not showing in list?

Also not working with the everspring app?

The device has been at the market for 3 years at least as I see referenses to it in news. And yes I discovered yesterday while reading that some are using everspring app. I will try it today. I dumpt windows and took in Apple because all the reding it required to make it work!
And homey was reviewed as a product for the apple lover. That is someone not interested in wasting life time going into forums to make something works which is happning here :slight_smile:

Edit: on a homey pro. Just noticed post on everspring not compatible yet with v2 and higher. Recommended install 2.6 beta on what? An osx machine? I sure dont have that choice in app. everspring AN179 is not installing, I am in Europe region. Any advice is welcomed,

After reading several threads on this issie. Just Ordered Fibaro HC2. I refuse to waste time on this piece. Cool light ring though. A very expensive lamp for my shelf😁

I’m using Homey v3 and AN-179 (Everspring app) without problem for years in Homey v1.5, v2 and v3.
Sorry it didn’t worked. I hope HC2 will work better for you!