Neo Coolcam V2 PIR registered as a V3 PIR

If the product ID 4237 stands for V3 where is then the white light after 5 seconds? I only get a red light after about 10 seconds. Pushing the button for 10 seconds means a reset right?
10 seconds pushing the button to get a green :white_check_mark: I can follow but again 10 seconds for the second :white_check_mark: seems a bit weird to me.
Is the manual wrong or do I it wrong?

Maybe it’s not clear that I have only troubles with my sensors :cry:

Is this for adding the device to Homey u mean??

It says you have to push the button for 5 seconds until the light flashes white. After 5 seconds nothing happens. When I continue till 10 seconds the light flashes red and the :white_check_mark: appears.
After being added the updates are coming in different ways or not at all. When the sensor is hidden the updates are still coming. The lux is updating only once.

Hmm. Maybe something changed but i have to push the button 3 times within a second to add it. Running old versions so maybe there is a difference.

That’s how it happened to me as well, before V3 was added.
Strange thing is that some older Pir’s were added as V2, but when I have to add then again then it has to be V3 :roll_eyes:

The first out of nine I bought in August 2019. They are all Product ID 4237. Was it from that time already V3?
The first and the last one in this list is not showing the last 3 versions like Firmware version, Firmware Sub version and Hardware Version.

Since last night it was in the living room, this afternoon I moved it to the kelderkast. After the first alarm it didn’t stop anymore. While after 11 last night there wasn’t any alarm.
Did Harry Potter move to my stair closet as invisible?

Do you have mice or rats or a naughty cat that sneaks in there?
Seriously: is there maybe a bright light source just outside the closet that shines through some gaps and so creates false alarms when switched on and off?

At first I thought it might be the lights from the router and other things.

But since half an hour it’s in a wooden drawer close to Homey and the behavior is still the same.
Thanks for helping.

Replace battery?

The batteries are new.