Native Heating Panel

Hi everyone,

I’ve been thinking about migrating my smart home setup from Fibaro HC2 to Homey, and one of the big reasons is Homey’s extensive device support and super user-friendly interface. Right now, I use the native heating panel on Fibaro HC2 to manage my radiators and underfloor heating, and it’s been working well.

However, while checking out Homey’s features, I noticed there isn’t a native heating panel or built-in scheduler for managing heating zones or adjusting room temperatures. I know there are third-party apps like the Homey Heating Scheduler and Heating Controller, which is great, but I feel like a core feature like heating management should be built into the system rather than relying on external apps.

For those of you using Homey to manage heating, how do you find the third-party solutions? And does anyone know if Athom has plans to introduce a native heating panel for radiators and underfloor heating?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

This question can only be answered by Athom themself.
In the Podcast topic, where you can suggest topics for future podcasts, I’ve already asked about this. Of course, I don’t know if the question will ever be discussed in a podcast.

1 Like