Mercedes flow

Hello, could someone perhaps help me set up a flow for charging my Mercedes EV?

I created the following flow, but it doesn’t work.

while the other flow does work

Help Help

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? The flow should work if you connect the car to the charger after 23:00.

However, my guess is that you want something else: when it’s 23:00, and the charger is connected, then start charging the car.

If that’s the case, you need to swap around the “Als…” and “En…” cards:

ALS het 23:00 is EN de oplader is aansloten DAN …

I think I’ve already found the problem.

When I check the Mercedes app in Homey, it doesn’t support the connection. I’m now going to try this: if the charging power in the Mercedes exceeds 0.5 kW and it is 11:00 PM, then switch on the power.

Met vriendelijke groeten

Werner