[LIST] Does it Matter and Work over IP (NOT Thread)

Although Homey has Matter still in Beta, I am curious what device are already available and talking Matter directly over IP (So not Thread, therefore see here: [LIST] Does it Matter and Work over Thread )

These are Devices we probably wil not see an App for in the Homey Appstore but might be interesting for the Gadget hungry with us.

Athom’s Info what Matter and Thread is:
What is Matter? Explaining the World’s Latest Smart Home Protocol. | Homey
and Current implementation status of Matter/ Thread in Homey Pro (Early 2023):
https://support.homey.app/hc/en-us/articles/9075551662108-Matter-Beta-for-Homey-Pro-Early-2023-

As Many vendors have announced, I would like to limit for now what is available.

Lets see if we can categorize and link to Official Brands / Devices (No shops, no affiliaties) to get some inspiration. And maybe if we have seen it work with Homey Pro (Early 2023) (TBD)

I will make it a Wiki, but if you want to correct you can also reply.

Matter Hub: the Coordinator of a Matter Setup

• Homey Pro (Early 2023)

Bridges:

Lights:

Sockets:

Legenda:

:question: Found online but not yet Tested.
:white_check_mark: Reported Working with Homey Pro (Early 2023) Matter (FW >= v10.3.0 )

1 Like

I have added the Aqara M1S over matter!

3 Likes

Aqara’s Camera Hub G3 works as a Matter Bridge, but I wasn’t able to add a Camera feature to the Homey Pro. Once I added this Matter Hub to Homey Pro, all child devices (old and new) just show up automatically in the Homey app.

1 Like

is that this one? Camera Hub G3 - Aqara
As there isn’t mentioned anything about Matter on the Specs.

Aqara Hub M2 Firmware 4.0.0 (Beta) Changelog
mentioning the availability of Aqara Hub M2 as a Matter Bridge

Yes, that’s it.

1 Like

Screenshots from Homey and Aqara App.

Now that’s the only way to get Aqara temp/humidity sensor T1 in Homey.

2 Likes