Linking Develco Smokedetector through Homey?

Hi!

I bought a couple of Develco smokedetectors and thought that I should be able to link them all toghether through Homey using the Develco products app.

So if the alarm goes of on one of them, I would trigger the others through a flow. But I cannot find a card that triggers this. I suppose that there is no solution on this but thought I ask here just in case someone have solved in in any way.

Anyone tried something simular?

I’m not sure if it would be possible to add this feature.
Specifically since the Develco Products smoke sensor is a battery powered devices, which could lead to a timeout of the command send by Homey.

In a future update of the Develco Products app (for Homey v5), the IAS (Intruder Alarm System) cluster will be added. I will test (can’t guarantee) if it will become possible to add this feature with that update.

Thanks for the quick reply.
Would be awesome if it worked but understand if it is not possible.

Good luck testing it out :slightly_smiling_face:

What I did is not link the smoke detectors, but in case of alarm, turn on all the lights full in the home, and play an alarm sound on all smart speakers. Can confirm that worked like a charm when I had a false alarm in the middle of the night. Never woke up faster :slight_smile:

Hehe, yeah. Sounds like a good workaround :+1: