LG ThinQ integratie

De app werkt nu helemaal top!!!
Aan en uit van de airco staat erin.
Bedankt voor alle effort die je in de app hebt gestoken.:+1:t2:

De app werkt inderdaad top! Heel fijn dat hier dergelijke tijd en energie in is gestoken!!
Enige puntje dat voor mij nog wenselijk zou zijn (waarvan ik niet gevonden krijg of hier al een workaround voor is) is het updaten van de “current temperature” zonder de ThinQ app te openen… Zodat ik de airco’s bv aan kan laten gaan bij temperaturen boven de 25graden en uit bij #currenttemp = #targettemp.

In principe zou de info elke minuut geüpdatet moeten worden (als die wijzigt). Welke versie van de app gebruik je?

Hi! Will there be an english community for this app, for us foreigners that are less fluent in dutch? :slight_smile:
I’ll take my chances here in the meantime: In the latest release you describe flow cards for “connected” and “not connected”. These don’t show up for my fridge. Do the fridge itself need to support this, or is the app checking in intervals?
I have tried restarting the app, and also forcing a new install from the app store (over the old one, not uninstall / reinstall). Same on both Homey Pro 2019 and 2023.

1 Like

Hi, welcome, there is an English one that is being hijacked for this:

connected/not connected are avail in the lates test version, but you better wait for 3.0.0. that has solved some of the issues with that (oand many more).

1 Like

Hoi Martin,

Sorry voor de late reactie, vakantie kwam er even tussendoor. Versie 2.1.8

First things first.

Ik denk dat ik iets gevonden heb vwb update van temp en power. Draait nu bij mij in test en gaat mee met grote update naar 3.0.0.

Martin

2 Likes

De app geinstalleerd en de gebruikersgegevens ingevuld.

dan geeft de app:
Nieuwe apparaten gevonden (airco’s)
"cannot read properties of undefiened (reading “access_token”)

doe ik iets fout? kan ik iets doen?

Hi Jan, doe eens een herstart van de app, als het daarna nog optreedt, graag via pm een copy van de log.

Zelfde probleem

zelfde vraag om het te kunnen checken, heb nog niet de gevraagde info terug gezien.

Jammer dat mensen alleen zeggen dat het niet werkt en dr daarna niet meer op terugkomen…

3 Likes

Does anybody know what the food poisoning number means. Tried to find it online but I guess I lack some search skills

I do not own the devices myself, i saw the info was available in the API, so passed it on. I searched as well, same result :wink:

1 Like

lol good to know. The only logical assumption I can make is that it is regarding the UV light on the water/ice cube dispenser. One thing I do know, it doesn’t show in the LG thinq app. It remains a mystery so far. Maybe LG can give some information about it. I will email them and when I get a response I’ll post it here.

2 Likes

I wish you luck with that custumer service is a drama.

I filled my washing machine yesterday but the door didn’t close all the way. I had started the virtual button so that if there was enough overproduction the program would start. Of course this didn’t work, but no warning was sent. (makes sense because I did not madre such a flow either :face_with_hand_over_mouth:). I’m now trying to make a flow like this but can’t find a suitable card? is there or is this possible?

Curious for the logging at that time.
I think it should send an error message (and trigger the card with error message) with some not locked error or something like that.

Should I create a flow for that, and how would that look like?

er is een ALS kaart met Wasmachine fout is veranderd. Daar komt een tag uit “WM-error”.
Ik maak wel een extra “EN” kaart met de foutmeldingen die er zijn volgens LG.
Als je jouw wasmachine online zet kan ik dat even testen…