LG thinQ flow

Hey everyone :slight_smile: First post here!
I have a Homey bridge, LG washer (k4dv508s1w), Sonos/IKEA speakers and Namron, IKEA and Namron bulbs. I want to create a flow that makes all my smart-bulbs blink when the washer cycle is complete. There is no LG ThinQ app in Homey, but I get a in app notification (LG ThinQ) on my iPhone 13 when the cycle is done. Any suggestions much appreciated!

2 Likes

Hi. May be its possible via mqtt.

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: Thank you for the response! Should I do this in the developer tools?

Hi Robert, do you still have that LG ThinQ washer? I am looking for ThinQ devices I can incorporate in next release of the app I am writing…Just finishing up the AC :wink: If you can help, much appreciated!

2 Likes

Hi Martin,

I have an LG washing machine. I am also interested in a connection between homey and Thinq.

if i can help let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you give me advice where the problem is? After try to connect Thinq device appears a message : Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘thinq2Uri’)

Hi Martin_Verbeek, could you tell me what the appname is so i can install it in my homey. I have an AC i really want to be able to connect to.

Search for ThinQ in app store