ITEAD Sonoff

Hi Pavlo, no, i cant find command for disable touchpad led backlight, when lights off…, i can control only statu LED, but not backlight touchpad button :frowning:

:frowning:
So, thinking outside of the box, how can I control this with anything else

I can command it with Alexa, but that doesnt really help in itself
I can use Homey with everything else in my house (inc my harmony) but not this…
Is there any way to push a command to Alexa from homey?
Or to the eWeLink app? (using Tasker or something??)

Clutching at straws…

Hi Robert how are you? , if it’s possible i Need your help, i’ve tasmoted 3 or 4 mini without problem but at the 5th… I Need assistance ahah i’ve configured the mqtt protocol without problem( in the console log the mini/basic Is connected ti the homey mqtt) but when i’m going ti add the basic tasmota i soft reboot the mini but homey show me: times out After 30000ms
Buy i dont know why
Thanks

Did you install the same version of Tasmota as for the previous devices? If not (particularly if you installed a newer version), try installing the same version.

hi, thank you, yes I’ve installed the 7.1 in all device and after upgraded to 8.2 , this time idk why not work the 7.1, after I’ve installed the 8.2 for try but unfortunately not work too, mmmh I don’t know why because the device is online and work properly , and how can I downgrade ? to retry with the 7.1? thank

As far as I know you should be able to just upload 7.1 from the firmware update page.

I tried the upload with the upgrade by file upload menu but not working. using the same client of another tasmota paring with homey , I see that the mqtt is still working because with the same client both light turn on and off together using homey. idk how to resolve

Can you define “not working”? Sometimes, you first need to install the minimal Tasmota firmware for a particular version, and when that is installed and running you can install the full-featured Tasmota firmware.

Are you sure that the device has a unique MQTT topic setting in the Tasmota configuration? Otherwise the driver will see that an existing device is already using the same topic and will not add the new device.

yes, the mini with tasmota 8.2 work great but I can’t paring with homey because the time error 30000ms, after this problem I tried to downgrade the sw from 8.2 to 7.1.1 with the firmware upgrade menu but this operation fail. I think the MQTT is correctly configured, host ( homey ip)
port 1883
client ( Lightroom)
user admin
password admin
topic luce2p1
full topic luce2p1
in the console menu in the log I see :
wif: connect
htp:web server active on luce2p1 with IP address 192.168…
mqt:attempting connection
mqt: connected
mqt: luce2p1/lwt=online(retrained)

but how can I softreset? pressing 5 time the button? right?

“Full topic” doesn’t seem right, that should be %prefix%/%topic%/

1 Like

omg thank you !now all work fine! thank you again, now I’ve to tasmote and connect only 22 mini more, thank you! ps I’ve see that homey see basic tasmota 8.2

Hi, I keep order in the facility, how i can change deviceTOPIC on added device. When i change in tasmota device MQTT settings TOPIC, for function without re-addind i must change it on added homey device. When i first configure device i set stupidly same topic on multiple device and now there is a bit of confusion. I have much flows work with added device i don’t want to do it all over again.
Thx

You can’t change that without having to re-pair (re-create) the device in Homey, I’m afraid.

Sorry, it looks like you can change the topic in the device settings.

and you know how? :smiley:

In the Homey app, go to the Devices tab, long-press the device you want to change, press the “gear” icon (top right).

columtn DEVICE TOPIC is only read, i cant edit it

Ah yes sorry, I see now. That means that you do need to remove the device and add it back again using the new topic :frowning:

1 Like

My sonoff don’t work and homey gives me the attached message. how can i make it work?

The errors being logged by the MQTT Broker app are to be expected and can be ignored. So if your Sonoff doesn’t work, you have to be more specific on what exactly doesn’t work.

we installed a basic sonoff and a dual one. i connect them in homey i see them connected but when i give the order it is not executed. sonoff dual reads the temperature and humidity with delay(hours, not 5 minute) and the command does not execute it.