ITEAD Sonoff

It’s not possible with Homey unless someone implements this for the current app.

1 Like

Hello Robert,

I have the Action LSC light bulbs and reflashed them with the Tasmota firmware, I can controll them using MQTT. But I have a question, in homey there is the interface for changing the colors and dimmer. Although it’s not supportes directly is there a way that i can copy those value’s to variables and use a flow to control the lamp’s using MQTT?

Kind regards,

Sander

I get it partly to work… but only in test… but not when i use the slider. I have to use the slider and then go to the flow and press test. It won’t respond to betterlogic if variable has changed as a start of the flow.
Any idea’s what i do wrong?

Perhaps using a virtual device?

Thanks I will look into that…

Thank you, yeah no problem, i’ve 25 mini to tasmota to use like relè , with stock firmware i cant ahah, thanks

Hi, pls how i can add Sonoff tasmota T1 3CH as separate switch. - Multiple switch i can use in condition in Flow, and Google home and other.
Thx

You can’t, but perhaps you can use virtual devices for this.

yes i know, but i must make flow for each VD. I’m afraid it will slow down the reaction

I know that plenty of people have dozens or even hundreds of flows without any noticable slowdown, so I think you’ll be okay :slight_smile: Apart from using virtual devices, there isn’t another solution anyway.

You saved me time. At least I don’t have to look for different solutions and I can do straight VD :slight_smile: Thanks

which is better to use internal VD or apps Virtual Device

I have no idea :frowning:

I have one more question. How i can disable led on light switch ? I want backlit button only when is light active. How i can do it? Thx

You can try to use LedState command, 0 value should do the trick.

thx

Just got a Sonoff micro. Understand that they can’t be used with Homey right now, but does anyone know if I can use something other than the eWeLink app?

Thanks

EDIT: even if not, can anyone tell me how I might be able to control this along with a Harmony hub? I’d do this using Homey usually, or failing that IFTTT. But it seems that the Micro doesnt appear in IFTTT.
I can add it to alexa, but i need to automate it somehow

Sonoff micro’s should work (although I never tested myself) if you install Tasmota and configure it as a Sonoff Basic.

Not sure there is any way to get Tasmota on there - think they’re a different chip

Oh I forgot, you’re right :frowning: