Iris 3320-L Contact Sensors

Good day,

I am new here and I have been searching my devices to see if they are compatible. I currently have over 200 devices and I can not find the Iris on any list. Sorry if I missed it. I am currently using Smartthings and getting tired of the edge drivers not working. Can anyone tell me if these Zigbee contact sensor will work or not?

Thanks in advance

Hi and welcome to the Homey forum.

I could’nt find anything with Iris or CentraLite, even on Github or Home Assistant…
You can request for support here (but no guarantees):
https://request-a-brand.homey.app/boards/request-a-brand

I stand corrected, your “find skills” are better :smile:

I am new here this week. I just switched to Homey from Hubitat. I can get my iris contact sensor to pair but it thinks its a light switch how do I make it a contact sensor?

Did you pair it as a generic Zigbee device? Those only work for lights and switches in Homey, for anything else (like sensors) you need a specific Homey app (which doesn’t exist, so basically the device is not supported by Homey).

I have too many of these guess I need to go back to Hubitat. I literally just got all 200+ devices switched to homey yesterday and today I am trying to get my flows setup and could not get them to be seen for the alarm.

Hmmm, tycalmc is not the first user who discovers this surprise box

I can’t believe how hard it would be for Athom, to add just one sentence to the message
“… added as unknown Zigbee device.”
Addition:
“It only might work for lights and plugs/switches”

I discussed this already with Athom

What, and suggest that Homey has limits? :thinking:

Spot on. That’s exactly the annoying part for (new, unaware) users.
Leaving out important information details, so it looks like it should work.

1 Like